August 5 PractiSe 1 Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The one thing I like about Mario is he always goes back to the orgins when he mentions Jimmy Johnson and how things are done. Anyone that says Mario is a Saban diciple is a flat out liar imo.

Advertisement
Feld’s discussion on neutral thinking was really refreshing. He contrasted it to “positive” and “negative” thinking. When he said that the connection with the former is unknown and that the connection to the latter is constantly negative results, and that this is why neutral thinking is better…I mean, it’s hard not to see that we are changing the DNA of the program entirely.

Feld’s discussion on neutral thinking was really refreshing. He contrasted it to “positive” and “negative” thinking. When he said that the connection with the former is unknown and that the connection to the latter is constantly negative results, and that this is why neutral thinking is better…I mean, it’s hard not to see that we are changing the DNA of the program entirely.
With you on this one. I enjoyed the contrast reference. I can’t recall mindset discussed to this extent in any former regime. (Hate to compare but it is what it is)

Advertisement
I love this jersey # thing. Anything like that that creates positive competition I’m all for.

Someone needs to break their foot off in Susan's ***.

At a football Q&A, and this dizzy bimbo wastes time asking dumbass questions after questions about snakes.

I've had sand in the crack of my *** much less irritating . . .

Advertisement
Back