August 24th prediction

Priv

Recruit
So my son made this in school about ten years ago, hopefully his “scoreboard” is right and we do win 5000 to 0.
image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those senior art classes at UF can be difficult.

Advertisement
Since there have been other posts about 8/24 predictions, I predict before 8/24 there will be additional posts by our esteemed members asking the same thing as this poster.

@Priv, assuming your son is now somewhere near 14-15 years old, what is his updated prediction? Anything other than UM 5000 --- UF 0, is unacceptable.

Advertisement
@Priv, assuming your son is now somewhere near 14-15 years old, what is his updated prediction? Anything other than UM 5000 --- UF 0, is unacceptable.
17 now and he’s still sticking with it. By my estimate when we are scoring our 70th touchdown of the game I would assume we’d be looking at a backfield of George Brown playing qb and handing off to Tyriec Martin playing half back?

Advertisement
Seems like a really bright kid with a bright future. However, he forgot the "y" in gaytors. Then again, upon further review, he did leave a little space between the "a" and "t". Great job with that kid! You should feel proud.

Assuming we get a 2 point conversion every time, that's 625 touchdowns. That works out to be an average of 10.4 per minute.

Seems doable.

Advertisement
Back