Audio: James Coley on Joe Rose Show (GREAT STUFF!)

Colemeleon has morphed from a Westchester balsero into a NJ greaseball. He's nothing but a check stealing company man at this point. Folden, by proving himself a loser pariah in the community, has stripped Coley of his only value--recruiting.

No one can recruit to this sunken wreckage now, so all we have is a guy Jizzbo wouldn't trust to do anything but pound the mofongo.

Chise,

To be honest, I have never liked Coley as an OC. From the beginning I could see that something seemed "off" with our offense. His route concepts don't make much sense to me and his style of play calling gives the offense a very disjointed look. That and dude has a bizarre fascination with bubble screens.

The thing is I never really knew how much of that was Coley or to what extent Tin had his fat fingers in the offense. So you think that Coley is really that bad without Al? No redeeming qualities for Coley outside recruiting? It really wouldn't surprise me. As many have stated, Coley doesn't exactly come across as an X's and O's guy and to be an effective OC at this level I believe you need to be.

Outside of a couple of them, this entire staff is absolute trash. They are not only bad. It literally blows my mind how bad they are. I had a sliver of hope that Coley could improve on the job but up to this point I have not been impressed.

Advertisement
Good. Kaaya should have full control. As down as I am on this staff I can't help but get excited when I think of this kid's potential. He could be very special but we all know that.

Does he have brother who can take over the defense?

I really wish he did. I'll will say that if these coaches namely Donut cannot mold a very good defense from this personnel then he will officially become the most worthless and incompetent DC in history( if he isn't already). And furthermore, if Donut can't make this defense work this year then not only will he go down with his butt buddy but he won't even sniff a job as a position coach anywhere. He'll be running a used car lot for Vinnie Goombats up in Hoboken.

I'm hoping, HOPING an experienced Kaaya can see what the D is giving him, and change the play at the line to take advantage of it. That's not something a true freshman does very well, but something an experienced QB can. Now, if we still rank in the bottom 25% in 3rd down conversions, something has to be done. You simply can not have UM level talent and convert 3rd downs like a 2001 Rutgers team.
Colemeleon has morphed from a Westchester balsero into a NJ grease ball. He's nothing but a check stealing company man at this point. Folden, by proving himself a loser pariah in the community, has stripped Coley of his only value--recruiting.

No one can recruit to this sunken wreckage now, so all we have is a guy Jizzbo wouldn't trust to do anything but pound the mofongo.

Chise,

To be honest, I have never liked Coley as an OC. From the beginning I could see that something seemed "off" with our offense. His route concepts don't make much sense to me and his style of play calling gives the offense a very disjointed look. That and dude has a bizarre fascination with bubble screens.

The thing is I never really knew how much of that was Coley or to what extent Tin had his fat fingers in the offense. So you think that Coley is really that bad without Al? No redeeming qualities for Coley outside recruiting? It really wouldn't surprise me. As many have stated, Coley doesn't exactly come across as an X's and O's guy and to be an effective OC at this level I believe you need to be.

Outside of a couple of them, this entire staff is absolute trash. They are not only bad. It literally blows my mind how bad they are. I had a sliver of hope that Coley could improve on the job but up to this point I have not been impressed.

Advertisement
Colemeleon has morphed from a Westchester balsero into a NJ greaseball. He's nothing but a check stealing company man at this point. Folden, by proving himself a loser pariah in the community, has stripped Coley of his only value--recruiting.

Chise,

Coley has zero pedigree as a play caller. All he's ever been his entire career is a recruiter. He does a very good job of recruiting as long as he's coaching at a place where you still have something to sell. There's nothing to sell here now that everyone knows there's no hope with Folden as HC. As a result, Coley's only strength is gone.

You people are sad, seriously

Seriously you really should douche more often.
AG aint winning games because he is wasting time creating different accounts on here to "block out the noise"

For any of you who criticize us who are fed up...fug OFF!!!!!Call me what ever you like...I will be a *****, mope, fake fan...what ever. As long as this SOB AG is at the University of Miami, as long as we continue in mediocrity, as long as we lower the bar, as long as we waste the talent of our players, as long as we refuse to make the necessary changes...I will continue to *****. 30 plus year fan here.....no other time in my life as a fan have I felt the lack of excitement and disappointment that I currently feel. Fug AG and every fuggin thing he stands for. Fug any and every body who supports that POS. He will not ever win here so he has to go ASAP!!!

You dont like...go start another forum..maybe you can call it "I_like_****ty_results.com"

Advertisement
Back