Audio: James Coley on Joe Rose Show (GREAT STUFF!)

Advertisement
I am only interested in news reporting that AG is no longer the HC at the University of Miami. Anything else is simply BS

Good. Kaaya should have full control. As down as I am on this staff I can't help but get excited when I think of this kid's potential. He could be very special but we all know that.

2b50e1_2364d8bfe4684234963f28a8bb02e640.gif_srz_520_252_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_gif_srz

Advertisement
Coley doesn't come off as the sharpest tool in the shed. Anxious to see how the season goes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see the next job Coley gets ...

Does he stay an OC, or does he go back to position coach ...

Advertisement
Part of Coley's downside is Golden. Coley wants to be aggressive and Golden likes the conservative approach. See FSU 2014 for evidence.

Coley doesn't come off as the sharpest tool in the shed. Anxious to see how the season goes.

Absolutely horrible OC. He's not an X's and O's guy at all.

With that said he's got charisma and a personality that players like. I think his long term future is as a Head Coach at a smaller school...I can see him in that role.

Colemeleon has morphed from a Westchester balsero into a NJ greaseball. He's nothing but a check stealing company man at this point. Folden, by proving himself a loser pariah in the community, has stripped Coley of his only value--recruiting.

No one can recruit to this sunken wreckage now, so all we have is a guy Jizzbo wouldn't trust to do anything but pound the mofongo.

Advertisement
Back