Auburn vs LSU

Mikeiavelli

F the gaytors
So far the SEC refs are giving Auburn the same treatment ACC refs give us.

No way the 1 vs 2 match up next week won't be preserved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far the SEC refs are giving Auburn the same treatment ACC refs give us.

No way the 1 vs 2 match up next week won't be preserved.
LSU player who fumbled the punt caught the ball with his knee down yet it was ruled a fumble and Auburn kept the ball so???

LSU player who fumbled the punt caught the ball with his knee down yet it was ruled a fumble and Auburn kept the ball so???

I think it was the right call, it was too close to overturn. Just like if they’d called it down. Both would’ve stood.

Advertisement
My Auburn buddy just texted me. The refs are ******** them according to him. I've noticed the same thing.... Also I shudder to think what Auburns D line would do to us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you ever pay attention to ANY Prime SEC matchup, the commentary strokes each team generously, and the officiating is just as bad as you'd think it would've been, but it's like it's set up to make sure no one gets beats down on national TV in an embarrassing manner

No difference tonight.

I'd fully expect LSU to win this game... And also to win against Bama.
But ncaa doesn't want any part of that...however,as long AS media can justify 2 sec teams in the playoff, they'll roll with it.

Is it just me or does Dave Aranda look like Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins?

A5B1114B-EB5E-4785-BB00-B1ABA6393906.jpeg

Advertisement
Back