Auburn Tigers

Advertisement
Anybody hear anything on some of the dinged up guys for them? Specifically Kessler

Last edited:
7:45 pm ET on truTV. We are the only round of 32 game on that obscure channel. The rest of the games are on CBS, TBS, or TNT.
They hate us and hate that we won and hate that we’re there. All the sweeter when we win. It’s all about the bull**** story line of Coach K and Duke. *** that

Advertisement
Kessler is going to be a huge problem literally. Smith too. We got bullied by the bigs this year. If we can somehow neutralize them and if we bounce back with the three point game to spread them out more we have a great opportunity. They’ve struggled lately. It’s a needle but we can thread it.

Kessler is going to be a huge problem literally. Smith too. We got bullied by the bigs this year. If we can somehow neutralize them and if we bounce back with the three point game to spread them out more we have a great opportunity. They’ve struggled lately. It’s a needle but we can thread it.
I hope Miller is ok. He’s gotta be the one to guard Jabari. If he gets in trouble or isn’t 100% Walker might be our only option.

I honestly think it depends on which Auburn team shows up.

Is it the team that beat Kentucky handily? Blew out Alabama? Or the team that barely beat a horrible South Florida team, or lost to UF or barely beat a bad Mississippi State team in OT?

Advertisement
My thought is to come out highly aggressive defensively, try to force the issue, turnovers, and get Auburn thinking.

We can't win a back and forth half court game with them.

We also have to make a lot more than one 3.

Advertisement
Man.. got excited to run up to Greenville from Charleston (3 hours) for the game. Looked at tickets and they're stupid ******* expensive.. it's matched up with the Duke Mstate game. Pretty much priced me out of going. Sucks for me and any other Cane fan who wants to go to the game. Lower bowl tickets are like 400 to well over $1k. Huge ******* let down, I should have gone last night.

Man.. got excited to run up to Greenville from Charleston (3 hours) for the game. Looked at tickets and they're stupid ******* expensive.. it's matched up with the Duke Mstate game. Pretty much priced me out of going. Sucks for me and any other Cane fan who wants to go to the game. Lower bowl tickets are like 400 to well over $1k. Huge ******* let down, I should have gone last night.
You never know, ticket prices may go down at the last second. Did you check to see what UM has available?

Advertisement
not a big deal. Buy fromDuke or Michigan st fans after their game. They will sell or maybe even give them to you as they leave.

I drove up Friday morning without tickets. Bought 4 in the lower bowl for $50 each(they had all been higher than $100 each all week) an hour before the tip of the AU/Jax St game. They won’t drop to that low because of it being paired with the Duke game, but they’ll still drop.

Advertisement
Back