Auburn just paid Rhett’s mentor 22 million to take a walk.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Lashlee has had King (better than anyone he or Gus had at Auburn"

This won't be popular and let me say that I love King, but in this type of offense I'm taking Marshall without hesitation. That kid was flat out lethal.

If lashlee runs the same offense why last year at SMU did the QB only run for 105 yards for the WHOLE season. The year before the QB had negative yards. Gus wants to run the ball. Lashlee wants to pass the ball. If we ever get a accurate QB and some decent WRs we will see that. This year with the horrible WR play and King not being the most accurate we werent able to see it. First year QB, first year OC, first year in the system with COVID not a good time.

Fans at Auburn are crazy right now because word circulating is DC and interim head coach Kevin Steele is the leading candidate. Seems they made/are making a run at Cristobol but word coming from Oregon is he is staying there. He's been negotiating a new contract for a few months - it was put on hold during the season but the expectation is it will now be finalized. Auburn doing him BIG favors....

I saw some stuff that said Freeze has been vetoed as a candidate. Doesn't look like they are really pursuing too many others...

Fans at Auburn are crazy right now because word circulating is DC and interim head coach Kevin Steele is the leading candidate. Seems they made/are making a run at Cristobol but word coming from Oregon is he is staying there. He's been negotiating a new contract for a few months - it was put on hold during the season but the expectation is it will now be finalized. Auburn doing him BIG favors....

I saw some stuff that said Freeze has been vetoed as a candidate. Doesn't look like they are really pursuing too many others...
CRISTOBAL?!?! Did they ask Blake James to help with their search?

Advertisement
Auburn just paid Gus 22 million to get out of Dodge because among other reasons his offense underperformed. This is close to the offense that Rhett runs. Thoughts?
Bring Gus onboard in a support staff role.

Hiring the DC/OC of the HC you just fired....... seems to always work out.....they getting lazy like UM

TV was boring so i turned on SEC network to re-watch the Auburn/Miss State game.

All i can say is that Auburn offense is brutal to watch.

Look. Auburn is about one thing. Winning football games. If you don't win there EVERY year you get your *** fired. They will shoot for the moon with this hire. They know they have to compete and beat Bama every other year. I wish our university and administration had that attitude and commitment towards our football program.

Advertisement
CRISTOBAL?!?! Did they ask Blake James to help with their search?
Dude keeps failing upwards.

Although not that Auburn is a better job than Oregon. If he's halfway competent at Oregon he's in the Championship game every year.

Advertisement
Back