Auburn Goes Down

Advertisement
Lmao, Bruce Pearl is the funniest slickster ever...

I imagine he has to start at least 90% of his conversations with, “Now hear me out..”
Too bad because I like his player motivation, energy, recruiting and strategy. He got a raw deal at Tennessee from hosting a Bar-B-Que at his home for a couple recruits during their visits. At least that's how I recall it. If so, what a chicken**** NCAA "rule" to run afoul of.

Advertisement
Chuck Person can't be a real name
Real all right. He was a 6'8, 2x All American Forward at Auburn from 1982-86. Played alongside Charles Barkley.

4th overall pick by Indiana Pacers in the 1986 draft. Played 14 years in the NBA, retiring in 2000. Career average: 14.6 ppg. NBA Rookie of the Year in 1986. Nicknamed "The Rifleman," why I'm not sure. Probably his accurate shooting.

Smh..man everything about Bruce pearl skeptical..light skin who doesn’t know if he wants pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie.

Just can’t trust men named Lane, Billy bob or Bruce..**** even Bruce Willis because a disappointment..plus this **** last name is pearl..yeaaa he slicker that a can of oil

Advertisement
Real all right. He was a 6'8, 2x All American Forward at Auburn from 1982-86. Played alongside Charles Barkley.

4th overall pick by Indiana Pacers in the 1986 draft. Played 14 years in the NBA, retiring in 2000. Career average: 14.6 ppg. NBA Rookie of the Year in 1986. Nicknamed "The Rifleman," why I'm not sure. Probably his accurate shooting.
I remember always picking him in the 3 point shooting contest back on Live '99

The NCAA is fos. What Person was doing didn't benefit Auburn. Now don't get me wrong, Pearl is dirty, but it's freaking cbb. EVERYONE is dirty. At least get the man for something real. Problem is they couldn't so they gave this slap on the wrist and the media is running with it like this will actually hurt Bruce. It won't. He'll continue to ride around in his Bentley while signing players that Auburn has never consistently signed historically.

Meanwhile, Will Wade is literally on tape discussing paying guys and the investigation is still ongoing while he's still coaching. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back