Attorney question Miami student involved

My friends nephew was arrested last night by campus police, possession of cannibus. Good kid, first time offender, academic scholarship student, he and his frat brothers. He's out now, any atty recommendations. Will he get kicked out school? Lose scholarship? Cannibus possession more than 20 grams and paraphernalia possesion with intent to use.

white or black?

If he's white, your good.

Advertisement
My friends nephew was arrested last night by campus police, possession of cannibus. Good kid, first time offender, academic scholarship student, he and his frat brothers. He's out now, any atty recommendations. Will he get kicked out school? Lose scholarship? Cannibus possession more than 20 grams and paraphernalia possesion with intent to use.

white or black?

That's true. My uncle was arrested for murder in D.C. The police asked him if he was white - he said "yes". They said you're free to go and gave him $20 for cab fare.

Last edited:

Mason Kerns
Mase Lara

He originally worked for the public defender's office and has been able to get numerous not guilty verdicts. He is a great attorney and gives everything he has when defending his clients. I have consulted with him on a few cases.

Mason Kerns - Mase Lara | Mase Lara Trial Lawyers

white or black?

That's true. My uncle was arrested for murder in D.C. The police asked him if he was white - he said "yes". They said you're free to go and gave him $20 for cab fare.

I always tell people I'm white, especially the cops.

Advertisement

white or black?

Such an ignorant statement.

starts thread soliciting advice for a good friend, never engages in thread

Advertisement
Back