Attn: Krazy Cane

Advertisement
Our defense has made plenty of QB's look great for a day. The favor was finally returned by a horrific defense.

Advertisement
There is nothing I can say negative about Brad today he was outstanding. For the record I despise Kaaya.

I heard from [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] that the OP prefers the company of nude homosexual men.

Advertisement
This was all on Coach Richts coaching.... it finally started to sink into Kaaya's head of his. He's been calling these same plays all season except Kaaya was too chicken **** to execute. it looks like all of his coaching is finally paying off but He still choked in large parts of the 2nd half but since Pitt is a meaningless team in a meaningless game, Kaaya was able to show up. I still have NO faith that he has what it takes to play as good as he did today when the pressure is on.

KaayaKrazy already said in another thread "people overrate results." He solidified himself in CIS history as one of the worst to ever Velcro them up with that fckery.

Advertisement
KaayaKrazy already said in another thread "people overrate results." He solidified himself in CIS history as one of the worst to ever Velcro them up with that fckery.

lol you are the perfect example of what I mean by that... lets not act like you didn't go on this *** mission to suck off as many coaches as you can think of as being better than Coach Richt. You have Dabo as your avatar, you were sucking off Tom Herman left and right until his team started losing now youre on the Bobby Petrino can bend me over bandwagon smh youre all over the place get it together.

This was all on Coach Richts coaching.... it finally started to sink into Kaaya's head of his. He's been calling these same plays all season except Kaaya was too chicken **** to execute. it looks like all of his coaching is finally paying off but He still choked in large parts of the 2nd half but since Pitt is a meaningless team in a meaningless game, Kaaya was able to show up. I still have NO faith that he has what it takes to play as good as he did today when the pressure is on.

b7c204e230c4b515f5589822c5533b4cd09b0e0308d23769b30fb3159bbef648.jpg

Advertisement

I could say eat a generous helping of **** and choke, but I'm not that couth...Let's just imagine life in Coral Gables with a win...

I see that the Jim Chaney at Georgia is doing a lot worse than the Jim Chaney at Pitt.

Advertisement
Back