ATTN: Johnnie Dixon!!! WE WANT []_[] IN THE ORANGE AND GREEN

eleganttomcat

Junior
**** it, all in. Stay home, Johnnie. We'll get you to the NFL in 3-4 years and we'll win a national championship during your stay here, especially with this epic recruiting class that you will be joining.

Lets show this dude some love in case he roams the boards so he can see how we all want him in the orange and green.

:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Or you can just throw it out there that at some point Urban Meyer's going to have a "meltdown" again, take time with his family where he takes a job with ESPN that involves him traveling around the country for the summer sans said family. Then taking a job the very next season at [INSERT SCHOOL HERE]. That works as well. But that's negative recruiting and we ain't about that life.....looking at you Urban Doucher!

Who cares at this point

Miami will never be miami like we want or remember

Who cares at this point

241.gif

Advertisement
**** it, all in. Stay home, Johnnie. We'll get you to the NFL in 3-4 years and we'll win a national championship during your stay here, especially with this epic recruiting class that you will be joining.

Lets show this dude some love in case he roams the boards so he can see how we all want him in the orange and green.

I support this message.

respect brother

stay in Florida and play at the U Johnnie we don't just want you at Miami we NEED you at Miami

JOHNNIE DIXON! COME TO THE U, MY MAN. BE A PART OF THE FAMILY, THE LEGACY, THE U. WE LOVE TO THE THROW THE BALL, AND WE'RE ON THE VERGE. HELP PUT US OVER THE TOP!

:neonu: :neonu: :neonu: :neonu: :neonu:

In other news...

Who cares at this point

What's that you say? A thread on the Miami Hurricanes' football recruiting board intended to motivate a recruit to commit? To pitch him on the university? This seems the proper time and the perfect place to ***** about the team I profess to love. Here is the place and now is the time to spout my Miss Cleo nancy *** bull**** about how The U will never be The U again. I mean, I haven't seen my ***** in awhile and it's making me antsy, so I share every fleeting emotion that I have, and you should just know that the Hurricanes...the Hurricanes, man.

I swear if either of you mental midgets ever wandered onto my property in the dead of night, I'd shoot you once for trespass. And then twice and three times after I'd learned it was you.

Soft as applesauce *** m'****as.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it's more of a shame of how society has evolved (not positively) where we as adults bash these kids for playing the hat game, or trolling large fanbases; even at the expense of their future. For the most part, large media bases such as ESPN and Fox Sports amongst other recruiting services are to blame. I never remembered recruiting this bad with guys like Antrel Rolle or Andre Johnson. Guys who are twice as talented as some of the guys playing the hat game now - this situation does not relate to Mr. Johnnie Dixon as he's definitely up there talent-wise.

Point being, this **** is going to get worse every year. One day we'll have a kid that commits and decommits to about twenty different schools.

Advertisement
You would think we have a sub par recruiting class coming in with all the debbie downers here

We have a top 5 class but i guess thats a horrible thing we should fire the staff

I'm ready to ask my granny to pop out the dentures for Johnnie. That's how committed I am to the cause. Whatever I need to do to humiliate myself to beg a 17 year old not to be a traitor and head off to suck *** Columbus, Ohio and play for a **** that everyone down here should inherently hate.

I'm ready to ask my granny to pop out the dentures for Johnnie. That's how committed I am to the cause. Whatever I need to do to humiliate myself to beg a 17 year old not to be a traitor and head off to suck *** Columbus, Ohio and play for a **** that everyone down here should inherently hate.

This is the type of commitment that we have been lacking around here.

Advertisement

This is the type of commitment that we have been lacking around here.

Granny's loosening up her jaw as we speak. She's like Goose Gossage in the pen furiously warming up waiting for me to take that slow stroll out and tap my zipper.

We are not getting Cook Dixon Lane or Rudolph and it is not from a lack of effort by our $taff
Bottom line is Golden had both hands tied now just one

Don't forget to fly a banner for him too. How do you expect him to pick us if there is no banner?

Advertisement
Back