Premium
Edit:
Too many unknowns.
School is closed.
Coral Gables is being evacuated.

Stay safe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sensing a "little" uneasiness by the Hurricane faithful regarding the limited practice schedule for FSU.
I know this may all change on Sunday, but what IS the game plan, or practice plan, for the next 10 days?
Really? You are worried about the practice schedule? Get a ******* life. Let Richt worry about the practice schedule you *******.

Step 1: survive
Step 2: see if you still have all of your players alive and safe after the storm
Step 3: see if your practice facilities are even still there
Step 4: figure out practice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Campus is closed.

By school officials. Not Richt or the AD.

Closed campus = no practicing

The hardcore online heroes will continue to disregard common sense and care for human life though. Football is more important.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Campus is closed.

The hardcore online heroes will continue to disregard common sense and care for human life though. Football is more important.

OPEN DAT CAMPUS BACK UP TRICK I WANNA SEE MY IVORY AND NUBIAN FOOBALL SERVANTS SERVING UP A 7 YEAR OLD DISH OF COLD SWEET REVENGE. DOES THE IMPACT OF A HURRICANE LAST SEVEN YEARS? NO. ONE MAYBE TWO, FIVE YEARS MAX. NOW WHOS BEING SHORT SIDED HUH?! SHORT SIDED!!

Campus is closed.

OPEN DAT CAMPUS BACK UP TRICK I WANNA SEE MY IVORY AND NUBIAN FOOBALL SERVANTS SERVING UP A 7 YEAR OLD DISH OF COLD SWEET REVENGE. DOES THE IMPACT OF A HURRICANE LAST SEVEN YEARS? NO. ONE MAYBE TWO, FIVE YEARS MAX. NOW WHOS BEING SHORT SIDED HUH?! SHORT SIDED!!

This is the type of considerate trolling i can stand behind.
Well done sir.

b4abeed53b688ce75865c950cf110f0c379e23ea99525463276c096dd8057a2d.jpg

The team is being told that there is a high likelihood of FSU game being postponed

Advertisement
Step 1: survive
Step 2: see if you still have all of your players alive and safe after the storm
Step 3: see if your practice facilities are even still there
Step 4: figure out practice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

STEP 5: Ensure the the "frisbee" roof on top of JRS is not in the Atlantic Ocean

Yeah it's just not meant to be for us. What are you gonna do? I give this team & coaches a complete free pass on the season.

Advertisement
Back