ATTENTION ALL posters

Just think of how good we will be when Butch returns. He can recruit better than AG and he's not even in CFB right now.

Now I can drink to that.

r1ga0_zpszl3egdi9.gif

Advertisement
the divide on this board is getting the best of us. Lets wait and see what happens this weekend/season. My prediction is that AG will be jobless by December..but I digress

"Unity is the best way to address adversity"....or some **** like this that AG said

I propose that you buy a fellow fan who you disagree or dislike a drink. DK you SOB....if you in the "A" I will buy you a drink!:king-pour:

too late house is already divided.. I don't like Al, but I **** sure can't stand you and your crew of thread hijackers. Y'all have ruined one of my favorite websites. **** you TRE and the horse you rode in on

I would buy you a drink but your mouth seems occupied by a large fat cack...I hope you choke on it you POS.

thread "highjacking" same pussified language our HC uses (i.e., cyber bullying) what the **** is that **** anyway? You do know that this is the internets and NOT real life right? Not surprised that you are so B1tchy about an internet forum. The pussification is rampant not only in our beloved program but also among the fanbase. next time you post this soft **** make sure to check if you have a pair or not. ***** made mufugga...complaining about others complaining. I do this **** for fun...glad to know it ruins someones day. soft *** muffuga!

BTW if this hurts your feelings go post on facebook/twatter/instgram etc and have someone stroke your fuggin soft *** ego. you ***** made ho

Last edited by a moderator:
Just think of how good we will be when Butch returns. He can recruit better than AG and he's not even in CFB right now.

You Butch people are delusional. I mean beyond delusional. HE IS DONE. 0.0% he coaches here again. NONE. I promise you. Soooo far distanced from the game right now. Guy was great for the program while he was here but gotta let go of the past. I have no problem with wanting a coaching change but mise well ask for Jimmy Johnson back. Same chance. None.

You're FOS.

Butch cannot be matched as a talent evaluator, recruiter, and putting bodies in the NFL. Period. He's better than Saban, and the numbers prove it.

He's a program builder - even with REAL sanctions. Recruited for Jimmy. Recruited for himself. Assembled the greatest team in history.

Butch is far from done - and I seem to remember when he went to that basketball school - the one that won only three games before Butch got there - smoking UM's butts with the crew he was building.

Here's a secret. You don't lose your mind in three years. You don't unlearn how to be the best recruiter in the nation. You don't unlearn talent evaluation.

Well, maybe you did - 'cause none of the crap you spew makes any sense at all.

Now I can drink to that.

r1ga0_zpszl3egdi9.gif

Make mine a double.
On a side note, the program has hit rock bottom. The Admin has lost a generation of future canes fans, most young people see UM as a crap team. Once the die hards stop going that stadium will have 10,000 fans. Butch would bring excitement back to the program.

Advertisement
the divide on this board is getting the best of us. Lets wait and see what happens this weekend/season. My prediction is that AG will be jobless by December..but I digress

"Unity is the best way to address adversity"....or some **** like this that AG said

I propose that you buy a fellow fan who you disagree or dislike a drink. DK you SOB....if you in the "A" I will buy you a drink!:king-pour:

I wouldn't buy that SOB a one-way ticket to Somalia.

You couldn't afford a local bus pass anyway.

In the new spirit of love, inclusion, pillars, bricks, etc, and to celebrate that

Firing Day is 77 away

[video=youtube;GvJmItP7BbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJmItP7BbU[/video]

While we do celebrate, let us not forget our Cane brothers that are still lost in the "cloud" of whatever. Pray that they may see the light of the train in the tunnel that's going to run over them in a mere 77 days.

Regarding Mr Fraulden the Incompetent's recent glance into the sky, perhaps he was looking for the Alien Frog UFOs that were later mistaken for the game delaying lightning? Perhaps he was looking for the dove of peace? I prefer that he was wishing to be on that plane, getting out of Dodge, ASAP. Thank you, Mr Fraudster.

[video=youtube;wl2YYzEoE5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2YYzEoE5E[/video]

You Ghey!

too late house is already divided.. I don't like Al, but I **** sure can't stand you and your crew of thread hijackers. Y'all have ruined one of my favorite websites. **** you TRE and the horse you rode in on

I would buy you a drink but your mouth seems occupied by a large fat cack...I hope you choke on it you POS.

thread "highjacking" same pussified language our HC uses (i.e., cyber bullying) what the **** is that **** anyway? You do know that this is the internets and NOT real life right? Not surprised that you are so B1tchy about an internet forum. The pussification is rampant not only in our beloved program but also among the fanbase. next time you post this soft **** make sure to check if you have a pair or not. ***** made mufugga...complaining about others complaining. I do this **** for fun...glad to know it ruins someones day. soft *** muffuga!

BTW if this hurts your feelings go post on facebook/****ter/instgram etc and have someone stroke your fuggin soft *** ego. you ***** made ho

Offering to buy drinks then gets mad when rejected.:monkey-serious:

Advertisement

BTW if this hurts your feelings go post on facebook/****ter/instgram etc and have someone stroke your fuggin soft *** ego. you ***** made ho

Offering to buy drinks then gets mad when rejected.:monkey-serious:

Yup I am so mad a cack sucker (i.e., you) on an internet forum rejected my pretend offer to buy a drink for another cack sucker. boo hoo

I am also hurt and saddened that my virtual paradise (CIS) has been ruined by cack suckers like you...boo hoo hoo
My day is ruined, my week will be thrown off...boo hoo hoo

fug outta here with that soft ***** made ****

Haven't ridden a bus since my first '57 Chevy with a Corvette 327 and 4-speed, as a high school freshman.

Seems you know all about how much they cost, though. I didn't even know they had bus passes.

No pay as you go? I bet you find that inconvenient.

We'll see what happens at season's end, but I suspect we'll not see the departure of our clueless coach. I hope I'm wrong, but our opponents have lost some key players or look like outright duds. We're not setting the world on fire, but we should have a chance in every single game. I kept saying the schedule was easy and I've yet to see anything that'd make me think we fall below eight wins, nine seems probable at this point.

Advertisement

Indeed. Well said.

Advertisement
Back