ATTENTION ALL posters

T

TreOFive

the divide on this board is getting the best of us. Lets wait and see what happens this weekend/season. My prediction is that AG will be jobless by December..but I digress

"Unity is the best way to address adversity"....or some **** like this that AG said

I propose that you buy a fellow fan who you disagree or dislike a drink. DK you SOB....if you in the "A" I will buy you a drink!:king-pour:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
the divide on this board is getting the best of us. Lets wait and see what happens this weekend/season. My prediction is that AG will be jobless by December..but I digress

"Unity is the best way to address adversity"....or some **** like this that AG said

I propose that you buy a fellow fan who you disagree or dislike a drink. DK you SOB....if you in the "A" I will buy you a drink!:king-pour:

Yes sir...

I'm just going to drink a liter of fireball for every 100 yards rushing we give up to Nebraska. Either way I'll be good at the end of the game.

I'm just going to drink a liter of fireball for every 100 yards rushing we give up to Nebraska. Either way I'll be good at the end of the game.

Don't do it brother, you will die of alcohol poisoning before half time.

Advertisement
I think I can handle it.

87512-you-can-do-it-gif-Rob-Schneide-c2WR.gif

Here's my thought - as a fan, this whole season is "win-win." I've been watching our next coach's players and I gotta say I'm excited to see what someone can do with the talent on this team next year.

Here's my thought - as a fan, this whole season is "win-win." I've been watching our next coach's players and I gotta say I'm excited to see what someone can do with the talent on this team next year.

+1

Advertisement
Just think of how good we will be when Butch returns. He can recruit better than AG and he's not even in CFB right now.

Advertisement
the only thing that would have me even consider theres something different this year is a full obliteration of Nebraska

I wouldn't buy that SOB a one-way ticket to Somalia.

Advertisement

too late house is already divided.. I don't like Al, but I **** sure can't stand you and your crew of thread hijackers. Y'all have ruined one of my favorite websites. **** you TRE and the horse you rode in on

Just think of how good we will be when Butch returns. He can recruit better than AG and he's not even in CFB right now.

You Butch people are delusional. I mean beyond delusional. HE IS DONE. 0.0% he coaches here again. NONE. I promise you. Soooo far distanced from the game right now. Guy was great for the program while he was here but gotta let go of the past. I have no problem with wanting a coaching change but mise well ask for Jimmy Johnson back. Same chance. None.

Advertisement
Back