Attending Game for First Time, V-Tech

Kansas Cane

Biggest Canes fan in Reno County
Premium
Feeling #TNM at the highest level this off-season, I went ahead and booked a vacation to Miami (I'm from rural Kansas) for Thursday-Sunday the weekend of the V Tech game. Despite the 0-2 start, I'm committed to watching my first Canes game at Hard Rock. I'm 0-3 in attending games, losing to K-State in Manhattan, Nebraska in Lincoln, and, of course, I was there for the season opener against LSU. I've told myself and I'm not a curse and my beloved Canes (I was the only one in Hutchinson, KS, rocking the Starter jacket in the early 90's (probably not, really) and the only one rocking the Turnover Chain shirt in town at 38) will get it done at home against V-Tech. Still feel that way, too.

Anyway, with all that said, I'd like some advice on win to buy tickets and what is a better-than-you-think spot at Hard Rock. I'm buying two tickets and I'd like to keep it to $150 per. My wife and I were originally going to go, but she's decided to stay back so now I've lucked into going with a buddy. We are pretty **** excited about Miami in general.

Does it matter now when I buy? Anybody here interested in selling? New experience for me so I'm relying on the board to help.

Really enjoy the board, the site, and the podcasts. Still laughing about D$ telling Kosi last year to channel his inner ugly!

Advertisement
I just bought tickets off of ticketmaster for me and my son. You can get some good seats for 150 a piece. I don't mind the upper deck. Feel like you can see everything but I'm also usually borderline blacked out by kickoff

Feeling #TNM at the highest level this off-season, I went ahead and booked a vacation to Miami (I'm from rural Kansas) for Thursday-Sunday the weekend of the V Tech game. Despite the 0-2 start, I'm committed to watching my first Canes game at Hard Rock. I'm 0-3 in attending games, losing to K-State in Manhattan, Nebraska in Lincoln, and, of course, I was there for the season opener against LSU. I've told myself and I'm not a curse and my beloved Canes (I was the only one in Hutchinson, KS, rocking the Starter jacket in the early 90's (probably not, really) and the only one rocking the Turnover Chain shirt in town at 38) will get it done at home against V-Tech. Still feel that way, too.

Anyway, with all that said, I'd like some advice on win to buy tickets and what is a better-than-you-think spot at Hard Rock. I'm buying two tickets and I'd like to keep it to $150 per. My wife and I were originally going to go, but she's decided to stay back so now I've lucked into going with a buddy. We are pretty **** excited about Miami in general.

Does it matter now when I buy? Anybody here interested in selling? New experience for me so I'm relying on the board to help.

Really enjoy the board, the site, and the podcasts. Still laughing about D$ telling Kosi last year to channel his inner ugly!

Hard Rock is a great venue to watch.... i get my tickets from seat geek couple of weeks before...
I usually try to get upper deck front row... perfect view and won't get rained on...

I just bought tickets off of ticketmaster for me and my son. You can get some good seats for 150 a piece. I don't mind the upper deck. Feel like you can see everything but I'm also usually borderline blacked out by kickoff
Does your son do the driving back after the game?

If yes, is he blacked out, too?

Why not bring the wife as designated driver?

Advertisement
You get tickets, get some near or in the West End Zone. Party with your bretheren and protect this house.

Had a blast there against Notre Dame. Avatar is a picture where I was sitting so you get an idea of the view. :)

****, for $150 per seat, you can sit on the field lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back