Attendance

JMG

Sophomore
When everyone is complaining about attendance and making sure people show up to support the program at Hard Rock, just remember this moment.

This moment, compounded with many many others, personifies the exact reason why this program will never be what our community wishes it could be.

It’s extremely difficult to continue to support the program with our time, money & energy when results like tonight happen.

I will always be a fan & I’m sure many of you will continue to be as well. However with that said, the emotion and time of my life spent on this will end tonight. As Josh Pate says - there’s nothing wrong with being a casual.

☮️

Advertisement
I feel terrible for those who bought in and went to the game.I,m so sick of this team I haven't gone to a game in years but this team was gaining my trust to the point I thought about going tonight but I'm done with Cristobal and could care less about the rest of the season.

When everyone is complaining about attendance and making sure people show up to support the program at Hard Rock, just remember this moment.

This moment, compounded with many many others, personifies the exact reason why this program will never be what our community wishes it could be.

It’s extremely difficult to continue to support the program with our time, money & energy when results like tonight happen.

I will always be a fan & I’m sure many of you will continue to be as well. However with that said, the emotion and time of my life spent on this will end tonight. As Josh Pate says - there’s nothing wrong with being a casual.

☮️
See you in Game Discussion next week.

Advertisement
I feel terrible for those who bought in and went to the game.I,m so sick of this team I haven't gone to a game in years but this team was gaining my trust to the point I thought about going tonight but I'm done with Cristobal and could care less about the rest of the season.
Yeah currently in gridlock traffic too. Don’t worry that stadium will never be packed again and rightfully so

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back