Attendance?

fraggle

Senile Senior
I thought the 13K seats were sold out and checked tickets for sale and none seemed available, why the low attendance numbers? I would've gone if I knew there were tickets???? Did anyone here go to the game? What can one do the next game?

Advertisement
I was there. Definitely need more energy. Got a single tic for 100. Felt safe too. Still had a good time. Go and bring some energy. I lost my voice by halftime.

I thought the 13K seats were sold out and checked tickets for sale and none seemed available, why the low attendance numbers? I would've gone if I knew there were tickets???? Did anyone here go to the game? What can one do the next game?
I don’t believe they were all sold. I checked yesterday and they were still selling FSU tickets. No demand.

Advertisement
I think there was around 8k at the game Thursday. That's what they announced. They could sell up to 13K but the way the seats were grouped made it unappealing to alot of people. Blocks of seats couldn't be broken up, etc. IDK what they did with the single game tickets...

Advertisement
#1 it's UAB
#2 Everyone is saving their covid exposure for political rallies and rioting. #americaissogreatagain
Oh My God Reaction GIF

I think there was around 8k at the game Thursday. That's what they announced. They could sell up to 13K but the way the seats were grouped made it unappealing to alot of people. Blocks of seats couldn't be broken up, etc. IDK what they did with the single game tickets...
So basically the opposite of what FSU is doing.

Advertisement
They made it a hassle to get single game tickets and to be honest, I didn’t really want to pay to go sit in an empty stadium. I just rolled my season ticket money over to 2021.

I’d say social distancing was well adhered too..🤣

But those there thought it was 600 ft apart not 6..

Advertisement
There was an email sent to season ticket holders that said they could buy additional tickets up to last Sunday. Then they were going to release the rest of the tickets to the public as of last Monday. They really shot themselves in the foot when they would not break up some of the blocks for single seats. What are they going to do if they decide to open up an additional percentage of fans are allowed?

I think they counted people twice if they had 8000.

Advertisement
Back