Attendance for Duke

Advertisement
After Blowsier loses to BC you're only gonna get about 10k chinstraps.

Advertisement
Love the Canes not Richt. Thanks for the advice Corch Pat.

Hey dumb dumb, as I said in my previous post, "1 monkey don't stop the show. The U is bigger than any one coach, any one player." I was a Canes fan before Richt, and God willing I'll be a Canes fan long after he's gone.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Not showing up to games isn't the right move. They are planning a big recruiting weekend. Any empty stadium will hurt recruiting. Say what u want about Richt even if u don't think he is the one to take us to the trophy, I think he can stock the cupboard for someone who can. We need attendance at the games point blank period

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not sure what the percentages are but most people that go to games are not the fanatical, diehard type as represented by this board.

For most, it is an event and so yes, winning makes it more likely people will show up for a game- At this point, there aren't too many people basing their decision to go off of what they think of Richt.

Advertisement
Not showing up to games isn't the right move. They are planning a big recruiting weekend. Any empty stadium will hurt recruiting. Say what u want about Richt even if u don't think he is the one to take us to the trophy, I think he can stock the cupboard for someone who can. We need attendance at the games point blank period

Recruiting = D*** without a good coach. Just ask any Georgia fan

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back