Atlanta Area Canes

Im in southern Tennessee about 2 hours from atlanta... I may be down for this....

You live near me?

yeah im in cleveland... didnt know that lol

About 20 miles from you

****, didn't know that. I'm in North Chatt.

Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

raw

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif
    Step-Brothers-Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif
    496.3 KB · Views: 125
  • tumblr_m6yc4vumtw1rnvwt1.gif
    tumblr_m6yc4vumtw1rnvwt1.gif
    455 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im in. Lagrange here, but will travel to watch a few games with Canes fans.

Will this be kid friendly? I have a little one that watches games with me. 8 yrs old.

I own a cigar lounge downtown (Trilogy Cigar Lounge) and I would be down to host a watch party.

When we win everyone will be given a Santos de Miami cigar on the house to celebrate
View attachment 47685

I teach downtown. Im coming by possibly this week. School starts back Wednesday for me. A meet up at your place might be ideal.

I would prefer inside the perimeter or just outside. I live in Marietta, but after ******* traffic all week, a 20 mile drive to watch a game will be shorter than a 5 mile drive during the week . . .

Cigar shop sounds cool if there is enough room and no ****wads pulling for the opponent. I assume you will be open for business, so may be tough to pull off.
Taco Mac Prada is a nice spot. As it cools down, the outside patio could be cool. They have plenty of room. Taco Mac Midtown is a nice spot as well.
Brickstore pub in Decatur has some good brews, but not sure about tvs.

Last edited:
I own a cigar lounge downtown (Trilogy Cigar Lounge) and I would be down to host a watch party.

When we win everyone will be given a Santos de Miami cigar on the house to celebrate
View attachment 47685

I teach downtown. Im coming by possibly this week. School starts back Wednesday for me. A meet up at your place might be ideal.

I would prefer inside the perimeter or just outside. I live in Marietta, but after ****ing traffic all week, a 20 mile drive to watch a game will be shorter than a 5 mile drive during the week . . .

Cigar shop sounds cool if there is enough room and no ****wads pulling for the opponent. I assume you will be open for business, so may be tough to pull off.
Taco Mac Prada is a nice spot. As it cools down, the outside patio could be cool. They have plenty of room. Taco Mac Midtown is a nice spot as well.
Brickstore pub in Decatur has some good brews, but not sure about tvs.

I'm in Kennesaw and would be down for any of those choices except Brickstore Pub. It's an awesome place but no televisions in that joint.

Advertisement
Back