ATL tonight

WR Cane

Junior
At the airport about to load up from PBI. FYI, if anybody in the ATL tonight Melvin Bratton holding a throw down at One Cigar Lounge from 7 - 12 at 617 Spring Street NW. Also, a pep rally party at the Big Kahuna 303 Peachtree Center Ave. NE from 7 - 10. Free parking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh are these the coldest stretch of games I remember in a while..or it’s just me lol? Still gotta hit Blacksburg
The US had a very hot year so far. Indications are that winter (or close to it) may be colder than average. But, it is weather forecasting and we all know how accurate that is.

Right now as of 09:30 it's 52, but it's been raining all night. The dampness is is the killer, just gets down to your bones. Tomorrow is supposed to be bright and sunny but high expected to be only 54. Will start dropping by game time. Seats on the visitor side always seem to catch the winds swirling around.
If you're going to the game make sure to bring something to sit on. The aluminum seats at Bobby Dodd after a couple of hours in the cold can induce severe shrinkage if you get my drift.

Advertisement
I'm in the ATL now. Wet as reported. Awful looking and feeling day now. Bratton's gig indoors should be great. Sunny, cold and windy tomorrow, but the wind is supposed to subside by game time. Game time should be quite nice. Crisp.

Good luck to us!

At the airport about to load up from PBI. FYI, if anybody in the ATL tonight Melvin Bratton holding a throw down at One Cigar Lounge from 7 - 12 at 617 Spring Street NW. Also, a pep rally party at the Big Kahuna 303 Peachtree Center Ave. NE from 7 - 10. Free parking
****, that sounds like a blast.

Advertisement
Ran into a few CANES fans at the College Football Hall of Fame today.

On a completely different note I have a special thermal high density weener sock to keep my weener warm.

Ran into a few CANES fans at the College Football Hall of Fame today.

On a completely different note I have a special thermal high density weener sock to keep my weener warm.
If that is getting cold you need prompt medical attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back