Atl def

cleveland cane

Freshman
Dan quin came fom Seattle and is just blasting chip Kelly offense pressure blitz attack mode. According to fools golden our def is supposed to resemble Seattle def. In 5 years I've never seen our def look like what atl or sea are running

Advertisement
Very impressive even considering how bad ATL was the last coue years on defense.

I love how Miami always goes no huddle just to run the clock down. Golden logic.

Advertisement
A bunch of the dummies on here think all there is to coaching is installing a playbook or switching up the scheme. Dorito and Golden could be using the 2000 Ravens playbook and scheme and they'd still suck. Now the layest rallying cry is that Coley is stinking up the O by running it too slow. Coley could have this offense running at the pace of the 2004 Colts and we would still suck because our coaches are clueless.

Golden "visiting" with the Seahawks or whatever was meaningless.

I'm the next Martin Scorcese because I watched one of his movies this weekend.

All the morons in the UM fan base think Folden is an assistant or two from being the next Lombardi. The guy's a fcking loser because his approach to the game is all wrong. Got nothing to do with his assistants.

When Carroll and Franklin got demoted to the NFL, all I heard from the clowns on here was how Melvin and Beard were going to change it all up. Remember all the glowing reports about how our WRs finally learned how to run routes? Both groups look exactly the same.

I love the Martin Scorsese line. Hilarious and such a good analogy.

I'm the next Martin Scorcese because I watched one of his movies this weekend.

All the morons in the UM fan base think Folden is an assistant or two from being the next Lombardi. The guy's a fcking loser because his approach to the game is all wrong. Got nothing to do with his assistants.

When Carroll and Franklin got demoted to the NFL, all I heard from the clowns on here was how Melvin and Beard were going to change it all up. Remember all the glowing reports about how our WRs finally learned how to run routes? Both groups look exactly the same.

you remember that 2012 florida defense that won them 10 plus games alone. Yea coaching makes a diffrence

Advertisement
Seattle's trying to stop the likes of Rodgers,Kaepernick, & Newton...we're not...stop it with the "Seattle defense" NON-sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back