Athlons All ACC preseason

Advertisement
3 first team selections is very good but Im perplexed how Joe Jackson isn't one also...

I woulda put Homer on second team and Donaldson on third team. Also, they put 2 potential first rounders in Mike and Jo Jackson on the second team. lol. All in all, it was a good effort.

Jeff Thomas will make the list. I'm not sure as to the team that he will make, but he will be on the list. Book it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who had a better returning runner than Homer? Maybe FSU and Clemson? Type Clemson ran by committee

AJ Dillon at BC had the best year for an ACC RB last year.

Homer was 2nd team last year and I'd expect him to be at least 2nd this year, with a good shot at 1st. 3rd team seems too low.

Travis Etienne and Cam Akers are also talented RB's, and KirVonte Benson should get a ton of carries - so there's competition.

Is that Athlon magazine on the news stands already?
Clearly very bad leadership and foresight . This company should have been running this ****. You never would have heard of rivals or scout if this company jumped online first. These mags were all we had back in the day.

Advertisement
Clearly very bad leadership and foresight . This company should have been running this ****. You never would have heard of rivals or scout if this company jumped online first. These mags were all we had back in the day.

Yea I have some oldies from the 70's......but us cavemen had some other things to do too :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:

What's the difference anyway ESPN and others TV sources are basically just reading on air what these magazines say, while adding a game snippets. They do not respond to the audience at all. Real talking heads

The Online advantage was immediacy. No waiting,,
Instead of waiting months for responses to "letters to the editor" other opinions and viewpoints could be stated and immediately be debated

Its tough to guard all the talent that clemson has on the d-line so thats maybe why they'd put Austin Bryant over joe jax but joe is the better player if you ask me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back