Athlete Update. | Curtis Samuels

TexCane

Sophomore
4/25/13: 247Sports filed a report on the top performers at PA Sawg 7 x 7. Here's what they had to say about Curtis Samuels...

"Samuel didn’t perform on the same level as Godwin, but he was outstanding this past weekend. He didn’t get to play with quarterback Jalen Wheeler both days, which hurts, but he still lived up to the hype. The 6-foot-0, 190-pound receiver has offers from Ohio State, Miami, Rutgers and others, but I’d give the edge to Syracuse at this point."

Advertisement
http://247sports.com/Board/30/Curtis-Samuel-names-a-top-five-18575871

Alabama, Miami, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Rutgers (alphabetical order)

It's believed Rutgers and OSU are the two teams to beat.

He recently accepted an invite to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

Samuel is an ATH from Erasmus Hall in Brooklyn, N.Y., a Top 100 national prospect and ran 4.43 laser timed in the 40 at almost 200 pounds at the NY/NJ Nike Camp a couple of weeks ago.

Big-time prospect.

Tifwiw but a guy on inside the u said his cousin is close to samuel and says that we are neck and neck with osu he likes that urban is selling him on that famous percy harvin role he always sell and he is very interested in how coley uses duke johnson if true this would be that huge pick up has good size at 6'0 190 and is explosive at rb and wr.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has he even visited? He's all O$U.

Have you really forgotten what this staff and Coley has done with some recruits? Now if this is true with that poster then I would assume Coley is recruiting him and I think Coley can get anybody if he's given a real chance especially if Dukes play will be a factor

alphacane 294 posts
My cousin is a good friend of this kids and he says that the canes are running neck and neck with Ohio state for him. He's intrigued by what Meyer did with Harvin but he's real curious how coley uses duke too. WOULD LOVE TO LAND HIM! KID IS A REAL STUD!!!
31 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile

Advertisement
First Fournette and now Samuel? Golden is on the warpath looking for a 2nd running back since Cook and Sony are leaving Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back