2023 Athlete Kylen Webb offered

I'd like to see us involved with Webb, Hussey, and Thornton at safety moving forward. Mack too...But it just doesn't seems like we will recruit Mack.

Advertisement
Interesting, did not know that. I wonder what Dabo thinks about Webb coming to the BBQ event July 30th. Given that Mario already stole one player from Clemson, can he pull it off again?
I figure after losing Ray Ray to us Dabo isn't going to give this kid a lot of freedom/benefit of the doubt

I'd like to see us involved with Webb, Hussey, and Thornton at safety moving forward. Mack too...But it just doesn't seems like we will recruit Mack.

A kid i would circle back to....

I have no clue why we never pursued this kid either. This would KILL uf...LOL

Advertisement
Interesting, did not know that. I wonder what Dabo thinks about Webb coming to the BBQ event July 30th. Given that Mario already stole one player from Clemson, can he pull it off again?
A public visit means a guaranteed decommit is coming. A private visit means at least the kid is wavering and strongly thinking about a decommit or flip. Not sure this name was supposed to be public but 247 leaked it out according to @DMoney

In Friday's episode, Flo was said there was going to be some gymnastics (flipping) going on at the BBQ. I guessing this is likely one of the recruits he was talking about

Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage

I figure after losing Ray Ray to us Dabo isn't going to give this kid a lot of freedom/benefit of the doubt

This is what I said the last time a recruit considered visiting while committing to Clemson. I'd suspect Dabo is even more hardline now

Advertisement
In Friday's episode, Flo was said there was going to be some gymnastics (flipping) going on at the BBQ. I guessing this is likely one of the recruits he was talking about

Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage

I can't remember the last time this Flo dude was right tbh. Last year at NSD he and his lackeys were certain K Wilson was coming here. But hopefully he's right this time around.

Maybe Webb got caught up in the emotion of that visit; I think there were more than a dozen kids who committed after that...
Ya I would say definitely probably gotta a little bag pressure too. Think about it he said he is gonna visit Miami prior to his visit to Clemson then boom he commits few days later

Advertisement
I can't remember the last time this Flo dude was right tbh. Last year at NSD he and his lackeys were certain K Wilson was coming here. But hopefully he's right this time around.
There were people here thinking there was a chance with Wilson too. Flo has definitely hit on a few things that nobody else was talking about (that I remember at least). After Rad was hired people assumed Zo wasn’t coming anymore. Flo kept saying Zo was coming after he finished up some stuff in Seattle. He got that. There were other things he hit on too. I don’t understand why Cane fans love to **** on other Cane fans that are trying to put out content for the fanbase.

Advertisement
Kylin Jackson is the Safety we should’ve been on from the jump.

Anytime LSU makes the mistake of not going after their own Louisiana kids we should be hawking down all their DB’s who will be leaving the state, especially with Corey Raymond no longer there.

There were people here thinking there was a chance with Wilson too. Flo has definitely hit on a few things that nobody else was talking about (that I remember at least). After Rad was hired people assumed Zo wasn’t coming anymore. Flo kept saying Zo was coming after he finished up some stuff in Seattle. He got that. There were other things he hit on too. I don’t understand why Cane fans love to **** on other Cane fans that are trying to put out content for the fanbase.
I think he knows things about the program, he also knows things about the Portal etc. He seems to have good sources there. Where he fails over and over again is high school recruiting. His predictions are ***. I said as much in the Joenel thread.

Kylin Jackson is the Safety we should’ve been on from the jump.

Anytime LSU makes the mistake of not going after their own Louisiana kids we should be hawking down all their DB’s who will be leaving the state, especially with Corey Raymond no longer there.
He headed to A&M?

Advertisement
Back