2023 Athlete Kylen Webb offered

I can't remember the last time this Flo dude was right tbh. Last year at NSD he and his lackeys were certain K Wilson was coming here. But hopefully he's right this time around.
That doesn’t stop ppl from repeatedly talking about “Flo said” 😂😂 . It’s actually quite fascinating
I think he knows things about the program, he also knows things about the Portal etc. He seems to have good sources there. Where he fails over and over again is high school recruiting. His predictions are ***. I said as much in the Joenel thread.
There were people here thinking there was a chance with Wilson too. Flo has definitely hit on a few things that nobody else was talking about (that I remember at least). After Rad was hired people assumed Zo wasn’t coming anymore. Flo kept saying Zo was coming after he finished up some stuff in Seattle. He got that. There were other things he hit on too. I don’t understand why Cane fans love to **** on other Cane fans that are trying to put out content for the fanbase.
Its time to actually track his predictions. I'm tired of people saying he misses on everything and the people asking why should we pay attention to him are asking a legit question. So we're going to track his predictions going forward and have concrete facts on his accuracy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back