Athlete Jaylin Hayward has 'Canes in his top four

View as article
Mike Singer ‏@Rivals_Singer 4h
@GodbyFootball @NashSports @CanesInSight stopped reading that article after that ignorant first sentence

lmao
That guy is a choad from Clearwater and writes for the Louisville Rivals site. I'm going to have to go over to the wez and assemble some Kenny Chesney fans.

Great stuff, Nash.

toya3.gif

Advertisement
He is definitely a Percy Harvin type. I would like to see miami use some misdirection in their offense. Joe Yearby in a wildcat package with Duke and Stacey Coley would be explosive. Phillip can throw the ball also.

Advertisement

I don't know if we have a reasonable shot at landing Hayward. But if it does come down to us and Florida, hopefully his decision will be influenced by the fact that the Gators have a player who bolted from us at the 11th hour (Powell) who could fill a similar role in college as an OW who can threaten a defense out of the backfield as well as out of the slot.

Hayward could carve out quite a niche for himself as a versatile, dynamic, movable chess piece in this offense.

I don't know if we have a reasonable shot at landing Hayward. But if it does come down to us and Florida, hopefully his decision will be influenced by the fact that the Gators have a player who bolted from us at the 11th hour (Powell) who could fill a similar role in college as an OW who can threaten a defense out of the backfield as well as out of the slot.

Hayward could carve out quite a niche for himself as a versatile, dynamic, movable chess piece in this offense.

Kinda like a Percy Harvin type player

Advertisement
Percy Harvin reportedly ran a 4.3 40 in high school. Rivals listed him as 6'1" and 188 lbs. and the #1 recruit nationwide regardless of position. So those comparisons only go so far.

Percy Harvin reportedly ran a 4.3 40 in high school. Rivals listed him as 6'1" and 188 lbs. and the #1 recruit nationwide regardless of position. So those comparisons only go so far.

Shouldn't be compared to Percy at all.

Advertisement
Back