2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Does he? And is it? Or does he just show respect on SM for wherever he’s visiting to be respectful to the folks that are rolling out the red carpet for him on the particular visit he’s on at the moment?

I can’t believe how easily y’all get shook. He posted about FAU when he rolled through for gods sake.

Y’all need to chill. We probably lead. Don’t scare the bunny with all your malignant negativity.
Agree. Just keep plugging away, he's likely just showing all of his interest publicly but I'd bet we're in a good spot. People need to relax and acknowledge it's a marathon not a sprint over here.

Advertisement
Their is no drama. Their enjoying the process. Mom’s family is literally across 57th Ave. if our staff want them, they’ll be Canes. And that includes Stanquan. China will do what’s best in the end. They not even seniors yet. Y’all weird.
Ok this sounds reasonable, especially the enjoying the process. Because listing fsu with Bama and UGA didn’t make any sense, unless you’re enjoying the process. Sounds like you’re connected to some extent so this is good to know.

Does he? And is it? Or does he just show respect on SM for wherever he’s visiting to be respectful to the folks that are rolling out the red carpet for him on the particular visit he’s on at the moment?

I can’t believe how easily y’all get shook. He posted about FAU when he rolled through for gods sake.

Y’all need to chill. We probably lead. Don’t scare the bunny with all your malignant negativity.
I guess we will all see …

Advertisement
Maybe he shouldn’t post and like memes of other schools disrespecting Miami? Are you his mom? Take a pill and relax it’s normal to react to a kid saying he loves Miami then turns around and posts a Georgia meme disrespecting that same school.

You said he "changes his mind every day." That's BS. He hasn't committed anywhere. He hasn't changed his mind publicly about anything. Why do you need to make up falsehoods to attack a local athlete we are recruiting for no reason?

You called a teenager a "diva." Why are you calling a kid we are recruiting names? Because he's giving shoutouts to programs that are spending time and resources to recruit him? He's also given us love. He's done nothing to disrespect us.

Again, he's not a Miami commitment. He is being recruited by Miami and other schools too. He is visiting other schools. Not sure why you're catching so many feelings because a HS recruit mentions another college on SM, but again, you might want to check yourself before you rag on a local teenager for doing so, especially when we're right in it. If you are going to get so upset every time a kid we are recruiting mentions another school, you're going to have an aneurism by June. Also, your butthurtness doesn't help the situation. Family's watch what irrational, loopy fans say online, whether you like it or not. Don't be toxic.

Last edited:
I hold my reservations on calling kids headcases but I agree with your sentiments. Just get the kid, plus it’s not like the coaches are angels either. It’s a dirty game with questionable characters anyway. Just get the best
We will. Maybe we all refrain from ragging on a local teenager that might be a Cane next year while we're waiting.
AND that teenagers parent(s).

You said he "changes his mind every day." That's BS. He hasn't committed anywhere. He hasn't changed his mind publicly about anything. Why do you need to make up falsehoods to attack a local athlete we are recruiting for no reason?

You called a teenager a "diva." Why are you calling a kid we are recruiting names? Because he's giving shoutouts to programs that are spending time and resources to recruit him? He's also given us love. He's done nothing to disrespect us. What's wrong with you?

Again, he's not a Miami commitment. He is being recruited by Miami and other schools too. He is visiting other schools. Not sure why you're catching so many feelings because a HS recruit mentions another college on SM, but again, you might want to check yourself before you rag on a local teenager for doing so, especially when we're right in it. If you are going to get so upset every time a kid we are recruiting mentions another school, you're going to have an aneurism by June. Also, your butthurtness doesn't help the situation. Family's watch what irrational, loopy fans say online, whether you like it or not. Don't be toxic.
Shout outs are great and a sign of respect that every athlete Should do for a school
That gives them love. The criticism came when he posted a meme saying Georgia runs Miami. Maybe you missed that part but for me I don’t understand why he needs to disrespect his City to give a shoutout to Georgia.

Advertisement
Maybe he shouldn’t post and like memes of other schools disrespecting Miami? Are you his mom? Take a pill and relax it’s normal to react to a kid saying he loves Miami then turns around and posts a Georgia meme disrespecting that same school.
You think it’s normal to react to something a teenager says, especially one you’ve never met? You’re ******* weird mane

Shout outs are great and a sign of respect that every athlete Should do for a school
That gives them love. The criticism came when he posted a meme saying Georgia runs Miami. Maybe you missed that part but for me I don’t understand why he needs to disrespect his City to give a shoutout to Georgia.

You're so caught up in your feelings lol. He posts just about all the meme's schools send him.

In the post you're referencing, the school sent him a meme, and he posted it, like he does for every school. He usually says "thank you (school) for the edit." Obviously he is appreciative. I doubt he sat there and analyzed how much @flcanesfan's or anyone else's feelings would be hurt or what the effects of any subtext would be about what UGA wrote. He's a kid.

Since then he's also posted the meme's that Maryland, Missouri, FSU, FAU, UF, FSU, OU, Georgia STATE, FAU (again) sent him, and even mentioned Tulane and LSU.

You need to zoom out, brother. You're WAY, WAY too thin-skinned about this stuff.

Oh, he also posted these since then:

You're so caught up in your feelings lol. He posts just about all the meme's schools send him.

In the post you're referencing, the school sent him a meme, and he posted it, like he does for every school. He usually says "thank you (school) for the edit." Obviously he is appreciative. I doubt he sat there and analyzed how much @flcanesfan's or anyone else's feelings would be hurt or what the effects of any subtext would be about what UGA wrote. He's a kid.

Since then he's also posted the meme's that Maryland, Missouri, FSU, FAU, UF, FSU, OU, Georgia STATE, FAU (again) sent him, and even mentioned Tulane and LSU.

You need to zoom out, brother. You're WAY, WAY too thin-skinned about this stuff.

Oh, he also posted these since then:

I've been following recruiting for a long time brother, I'm happy he likes the U and hope he comes here, that being said I have never liked a recruit disrespecting another school for any reason. I don't like hat tosses or any of that other crap either, just tell people where you're going and move on about your day. I understand your point of view and hope you're right about him, as I said earlier we will see

Advertisement
2E0A3794-11C7-454F-B0ED-640D136D7D07.jpg

B59211AC-E396-489A-8472-2BC152B2178C.jpg

Some of you need to act appropriately. It’s business now. Nothing more or less

I must be old. I remember when the canes were recruiting Bobby.
So do I and frankly it really doesn't seem like such a long time ago. That was the class of 04 IIRC. We signed Bobby Washington(Killian) Charlie Jones(South Dade), Derron Thomas out of Louisiana and Andrew Johnson out of Pittsburgh. I believe that James Bryant from PA was also in this class and was a freak athlete that could play LB/RB. I think Bryant was 6'3" 240 lbs or something close to that. There may have been a few DJ Williams comparisons. Obviously his career never took off for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is exactly the type of kid we need to stay home. I'm aware of the situation regarding his mother and father however I just can't accept how that should prevent this young man from being where he belongs and repping his city like his old man wanted to and how he wants to. Robby's dad got screwed out of playing for UM by a hateful, vindictive and unhinged individual. I can't see how denying this kid does anything but add another Washington to the this person's casualty list. Keep Robby home and keep stacking this type of speed. Keep stacking these classic UM game breakers. Just imagine this kid plus Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown and William Fowles. What a haul that would be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back