2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-112438_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-112438_Chrome.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 347
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid posted some offensive stuff on Twitter.. I know most people will say it's part of the game blah blah but it's like going to school and telling everyone your Mom is a Ho but you love her. Personally I hope we move on to other kids at this point, If you click on the full link it says "Dawgs run Miami" and the kid had the balls to post it like he was proud

Did you cry in the car?

Kid posted some offensive stuff on Twitter.. I know most people will say it's part of the game blah blah but it's like going to school and telling everyone your Mom is a Ho but you love her. Personally I hope we move on to other kids at this point, If you click on the full link it says "Dawgs run Miami" and the kid had the balls to post it like he was proud

And Bissainthe did the turn down U that y'all are still sniveling over, meanwhile he'll be cracking FSU heads next year. You gotta stop taking this sh*t so seriously.

Advertisement

Did you call the police or notify your local congressman?

Poor guy...

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Advertisement

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Why is everybody saying he’s a headcase? Im confused
From info from a few close to the situation it isn’t him per se, but his Mom. His recruitment and top schools have been all over the place. I anticipate his recruitment will remain that way even if he commits somewhere. Everybody agrees he’s talented, but his recruitment will be a rollercoaster ride. So do we abide the drama with a WR class so Deep and Loaded?!

From info from a few close to the situation it isn’t him per se, but his Mom. His recruitment and top schools have been all over the place. I anticipate his recruitment will remain that way even if he commits somewhere. Everybody agrees he’s talented, but his recruitment will be a rollercoaster ride. So do we abide the drama with a WR class so Deep and Loaded?!
What drama? A competent staff will gauge a kid's seriousness and have contingency plans. The only "drama" will be here and on social media.

Advertisement
Back