2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Always has been an air of drama around this kid

Still a beast though, keep plugging away
His father used to be hard on the program on social media. Not sure that changed with the new coaching staff. Was told they are about the bag. Who knows if that’s true.

Advertisement
As soon as you hear “ what’s best for my family “ bag has been received.

Then a request for for no paparazzi follows.

Yes he’s a head case , till he gets to one of his top 3 superpowers and finds there loaded with 5 ***** 3 deep then he’ll portal.

He ain’t coming he’s just milking it for the auction to come for his family.

He’ll bring up Miami to kick the auction up a notch

This is just my opinion from what he’s saying between the line’s

GOCANES

This is just your opinion? No facts, proof, etc. You need to chill before calling a kid a head case. Man some of y’all… Smh

This is just your opinion? No facts, proof, etc. You need to chill before calling a kid a head case. Man some of y’all… Smh
I didn’t choose to call him a head case his actions clearly defines this .

I have nothing against him at all , it is what it is if he had anyone close to him with his best interest at heart they would surely express to him he should settle down with these comments.

Since they will follow him being in the spot light.

He needs adult mentoring this is what he’s lacking.

GOCANES

Even if all that dribble is true, who cares? I would go for whats best for my family right now. Like you are supposed to go to Miami just for whatever reason some fans have? Please, lets be real. We all go for whats best money-wise at our jobs. And we wanna call out kids that many of them are in tough situations and get this opportunity to help their families. ****, get your money if you can. If miami won't step up, so be it.

Advertisement
Even if all that dribble is true, who cares? I would go for whats best for my family right now. Like you are supposed to go to Miami just for whatever reason some fans have? Please, lets be real. We all go for whats best money-wise at our jobs. And we wanna call out kids that many of them are in tough situations and get this opportunity to help their families. ****, get your money if you can. If miami won't step up, so be it.

💯. Like you said, if it is true I’m not going to call the kid a headcase. I mean he’s a “head case” but fans would quickly turn on him if he drops a pass. Smh… Anyway, I haven’t heard about any issues with this kid but someone on this board calls him a head case for no reason. That’s wild. I agree with you.

I didn’t choose to call him a head case his actions clearly defines this .

I have nothing against him at all , it is what it is if he had anyone close to him with his best interest at heart they would surely express to him he should settle down with these comments.

Since they will follow him being in the spot light.

He needs adult mentoring this is what he’s lacking.

GOCANES

Since he’s not responding like you want, he’s a head case. That’s wild. Y’all are entitled for no reason. It’s really sad. You have nothing against the kid but you call him a “head case?”

Advertisement
Since he’s not responding like you want, he’s a head case. That’s wild. Y’all are entitled for no reason. It’s really sad. You have nothing against the kid but you call him a “head case?”
No , unless he’s shown / explained that what he’s saying and his actions is giving this impression.

Again nothing against him , he just doesn’t know any better how to present himself on a national platform.

He needs someone to assist him in giving a better expression.

If I see this , I assure you many others are seeing the same thing and in the long run it will cause issues unless he’s helped.

They’re is so many kids are left alone with no guidance because there afraid of the push back from tough love so the kid is left just giving out a bad impression unintentionally because they don’t know any better.

So as you say he doesn’t deserve what asking for so he’ll continue to on till he’s a Jeff Thomas type play messing up his career till he falls to the USFL instead of the NFL we’re he should be if he go the guidance and tough love the cry out for in there actions.

GOCANES

No , unless he’s shown / explained that what he’s saying and his actions is giving this impression.

Again nothing against him , he just doesn’t know any better how to present himself on a national platform.

He needs someone to assist him in giving a better expression.

If I see this , I assure you many others are seeing the same thing and in the long run it will cause issues unless he’s helped.

They’re is so many kids are left alone with no guidance because there afraid of the push back from tough love so the kid is left just giving out a bad impression unintentionally because they don’t know any better.

So as you say he doesn’t deserve what asking for so he’ll continue to on till he’s a Jeff Thomas type play messing up his career till he falls to the USFL instead of the NFL we’re he should be if he go the guidance and tough love the cry out for in there actions.

GOCANES

You really don’t see yourself smh. Just do better man. You called the kid a head case. No info just conjecture on your part because he isn’t responding like you want. Smh… Y’all are wild and entitled for no reason. I hope you’re not an adult because we can just pass this post off as being immature. It’s straight nonsense and dumb.

You really don’t see yourself smh. Just do better man. You called the kid a head case. No info just conjecture on your part because he isn’t responding like you want. Smh… Y’all are wild and entitled for no reason. I hope you’re not an adult because we can just pass this post off as being immature. It’s straight nonsense and dumb.
Look your a good person and I believe I’am also.

I’ve never been entitled to anything in my life never given anything without my blood and tears many times beyond what I could handle but I’m still here.
One thing I’m impressed with is your contrasting point of view and I appreciate it you attacked the post and not me this tells a lot about you 👍.

I was wondering how long before you would blow up and you didn’t that’s a class act in my book.

Thank you for sharing I respect your views.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Look your a good person and I believe I’am also.

I’ve never been entitled to anything in my life never given anything without my blood and tears many times beyond what I could handle but I’m still here.
One thing I’m impressed with is your contrasting point of view and I appreciate it you attacked the post and not me this tells a lot about you 👍.

I was wondering how long before you would blow up and you didn’t that’s a class act in my book.

Thank you for sharing I respect your views.

GOCANES

Naw just my opinion but by how you been responding and posting in this thread, I can tell you’re entitled. I don’t know you or have anything against you but how you been posting about a kid you don’t know, I just know you’re entitled. And if I can tell, I’m sure other posters in here can tell.

His brother LB Bobby has all you want in a recruit coming out of high school. As said, he is raw but you can’t teach his fearlessness, quickness, and hitting ability. U can teach him better technique and he has a lot of room for added weight on his 6’3 frame. His is gonna be a problem with an excellent LB coach and S&C program. He is a take all day, especially with his brother Robby.

He still has another season of high school to play so we can keep an eye on his development, but for right now, they are well worth locking in.

I see Nate Webster in his attitude.
If he has 1/2 Nates attitude...then he's legit...

Advertisement
Naw just my opinion but by how you been responding and posting in this thread, I can tell you’re entitled. I don’t know you or have anything against you but how you been posting about a kid you don’t know, I just know you’re entitled. And if I can tell, I’m sure other posters in here can tell.
I guess to stop and absorb what posted you may be RIGHT we are entitled to express what we feel .

Good point it just hit me correct 👍

One of the greatest things I ever changed in my life is DUMPING my selfish pride .

In doing this it opens you to acknowledge if someone is speaking the truth no matter how bad the other Spirit wants to harden your heart.

I see where your we’re going here , not bad brother not bad at all 🙌.

Good conversation here , I hope it’s contagious.

GOCANES

I guess to stop and absorb what posted you may be RIGHT we are entitled to express what we feel .

Good point it just hit me correct 👍

One of the greatest things I ever changed in my life is DUMPING my selfish pride .

In doing this it opens you to acknowledge if someone is speaking the truth no matter how bad the other Spirit wants to harden your heart.

I see where your we’re going here , not bad brother not bad at all 🙌.

Good conversation here , I hope it’s contagious.

GOCANES
Props for this. This is what being a man looks like.

WAAAAAAY too early to take anything these kids say seriously. It’s March. Any top kid like Robby Wash is not locked in to any top 3,5,10 anything this early. Most of the top kids won’t drop a legit top 10 until June-July. I haven’t seen his brothers top schools but I’m thinking FSU is only there because of a package deal.

Advertisement
Back