2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Perfect summation of Manny's defense & inability to adjust . . .
**** his whole defense is "get after the QB"...and oh yeah sometimes my hybrid has to run with a tight end. Seems like nothing else is even coached

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dudes all over the place. Changes his mind daily on top schools, visits, commitment plans, etc. Maybe he's all in with Miami and trying to throw the smoke elsewhere but who the **** knows. He's a great player so we should be after him but wake me up after the dead period.

I mean he’s said before that him and his brother are a package deal, and they both have different top 3. It was already said that just because one of them doesn’t have a school in their top, doesn’t mean they won’t end up there

Advertisement
He’s a head case working BAGS let him do what’s best for his BAG oops family we can pick him up in portal later.

He can start his declaration ceremony now and request paparazzi and entourage to assemble immediately.

The more he talks the more his WOW lessons.

He’s a ME player

GOCANES

So what’s the deal with this kid? Is he looking for highest bidder or are we cooling on him?

Advertisement
So what’s the deal with this kid? Is he looking for highest bidder or are we cooling on him?
Luckily this year's receiver crop is so insane if he goes elsewhere it really won't kill us but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed cuz this kid has thar rare gear of speed that you can't find just anywhere

Advertisement
As soon as you hear “ what’s best for my family “ bag has been received.

Then a request for for no paparazzi follows.

Yes he’s a head case , till he gets to one of his top 3 superpowers and finds there loaded with 5 ***** 3 deep then he’ll portal.

He ain’t coming he’s just milking it for the auction to come for his family.

He’ll bring up Miami to kick the auction up a notch

This is just my opinion from what he’s saying between the line’s

GOCANES

Why is everybody saying he’s a headcase? Im confused
A poster who has been around the program for a long time and I believe coaches DBs at a Tampa area school said so earlier in the thread? Another poster, believe it was Brooklyn shared the real story of what happened with Bobby Sr which did not paint the moms in the best light.

Advertisement
Back