2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

And we will see just how legit those offers are if Robby is already signed somewhere else.
He won’t. These kids see you can get to the NFL from anywhere. He’s probably not going anywhere w/o his brother. 95% chance he won’t go without him. 5% chance of “anything can happen”. Probably closer to 98-2

Advertisement
He won’t. These kids see you can get to the NFL from anywhere. He’s probably not going anywhere w/o his brother. 95% chance he won’t go without him. 5% chance of “anything can happen”. Probably closer to 98-2
I don't expect him to. That wasn't really what I was trying to suggest.

Bobby is a take, love the size, speed and nasty part of his game..btw it was said that they won’t have the same top teams but just cause someone is not in both of their top group doesn’t mean that’s not the pick if that makes sense….basically they could still pick Miami even if Bobby doesn’t list Miami in his top 6
Of course he's a take if Texas A&M and Georgia can sign 30 high school kids we need to stop worrying about numbers

Of course he's a take if Texas A&M and Georgia can sign 30 high school kids we need to stop worrying about numbers
That has just been the most recent *****ing point. Teams, us included, have always gotten creative with signings.

Advertisement
Robby is the kind of player that the Canes let go out of state for the past 15 years, and then becomes a superstar for another program.

I don’t wanna hear any of ya’ll bytching about how we should’ve recruited him harder a few years down the line, or that he was a big miss if he doesn’t pick us.

This dude is as explosive a player as you will ever see. His speed and agility are off the charts. He has strong hands, and is powerful for his size. He is and should be a top priority. If we have to take Bobby (which is also a good prospect), then you do it.

To me, he is this class’s Elijah Moore, a kid that I said countless times was my favorite WR in that class, and should have been a top priority, but many posters on this site said that we didn’t need him because we had Pope and Wiggins in the bag. Yeah, how’d that turn out?

Thankfully, Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, and knows how to play the game.

Robby is a touchdown waiting to happen every time that he touches the ball. You do what you have to do to get him on our squad.
Im might be getting them mixed up but aren't we recruiting Robby really hard. Hes the Wr/rb/do it all guy and Bobby is the LB. Thats whats confusing me about your post, but I could be mixed up.

I remember the LB brother was getting offers BEFORE robby. I dont know when this PWO offer stuff came from but he i sa div 1 athlete lol

I remember the LB brother was getting offers BEFORE robby. I dont know when this PWO offer stuff came from but he i sa div 1 athlete lol
Right? Suddenly he’s trash and riding coattails. Two legit D1 kids. This isn’t exactly a tough call. Plus, with NIL money, I can’t imagine missing out on either. CIS is working overtime to create unnecessary drama.

Advertisement
Im might be getting them mixed up but aren't we recruiting Robby really hard. Hes the Wr/rb/do it all guy and Bobby is the LB. Thats whats confusing me about your post, but I could be mixed up.
That’s exactly what I said in my post. Robby is the elite ATH, while Bobby is the linebacker. Don’t know where your confusion came from.

View attachment 177967
You do realize that kid has SEC offers, right? Also PWOs still have to pay to go to school, right? You know how expensive the tuition is at the University of Miami? No way this kid takes a PWO to play at Miami. No effing way. He’s got options…. free options.
You're late to the game bro. Someone already said this to me lol

I have no problem taking kids like this now. Im confident they will get proper development. He does need to be coached up to wrap up. U can rate him whatever you want. He is gonna be a problem wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Just watched the hudl…. Gah **** this dude is not a plan c guy he is a must get. That speed is insane, that type of player transcends an offense. Like Jameson Williams did for Bama this year.

Also, we gotta shut this type of **** from other schools down!

Advertisement
Just watched the hudl…. Gah **** this dude is not a plan c guy he is a must get. That speed is insane, that type of player transcends an offense. Like Jameson Williams did for Bama this year.

Also, we gotta shut this type of **** from other schools down!

What in the dam **** is that

Advertisement
Back