2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Bobby is a take, love the size, speed and nasty part of his game..btw it was said that they won’t have the same top teams but just cause someone is not in both of their top group doesn’t mean that’s not the pick if that makes sense….basically they could still pick Miami even if Bobby doesn’t list Miami in his top 6
Gut feeling tells me we get both these guys. I sure hope so at least. I don’t understand why Bobby isn’t rated higher in the recruiting rankings.

Advertisement
I remember all that craziness. Its interesting that dad still likes UM after that.
We also recruited Charlie Jones in that same class and 1-2 more. No one really panned out to be anything more than average.
My recollection is that Bobby fumbled the opening KO return in his first game against UM.
Edit: it was in the 2nd quarter. Thanks YouTube! 🙂

Last edited:
Advertisement
So as you guys know I'll give you a piece of these stories. The rest is in the past. Long and short Bobby was about dem chicks. Senior year got one of em knocked up she had twins. He was leaving her and going to um with no saddle. Wasn't abandoning his kids(who weren't born just yet) he just didn't wanna fvck with her no more. Come sat and he "aced it" so he could enroll. She threw him under the bus and said we got someone to take the test for him and he never took it. NCAA pulled his test and long and short he was never able to get in. All that was going on while we were under the microscope of the NCAA... Took some wiggling not to get hit with that too. I won't put out anything else I heard bout her as that's not relevant. The kid is very talented. I'd just worry about having her around while we got everything else taking off.
Kid wants to come I’m with it, but mom sounds like the type that might be more trouble than the kid is worth. Like if he doesn’t start, look out…

"Make all fair allowance for the mistakes of youth."

I am hoping that was the last you heard of her, and 17 years of life have matured her a bit. One would think she'd have her children's best interests in mind, very different than a teenager who took revenge on a man who scorned her. Hoping.
I don’t know anything about this family, but I do know people sometimes have strange ideas about what’s in a kids best interests.

Advertisement
I’m with you. She has to be pretty hateful to have wanted to negatively impact dad’s playing opportunity. After all, she stood to benefit greatly if he made it to the NFL. Instead she chose to take him down, and possibly took down herself in the process. That is next level anger and frankly, pretty ignorant.

Very common theme

Advertisement
Id take Bobby as a PWO to get Robby.

I think he'd at least contribute on special teams and love it since he likes to run and hit.
1645208944272.gif

You do realize that kid has SEC offers, right? Also PWOs still have to pay to go to school, right? You know how expensive the tuition is at the University of Miami? No way this kid takes a PWO to play at Miami. No effing way. He’s got options…. free options.

You do realize that kid has SEC offers, right? Also PWOs still have to pay to go to school, right? You know how expensive the tuition is at the University of Miami? No way this kid takes a PWO to play at Miami. No effing way. He’s got options…. free options.
And we will see just how legit those offers are if Robby is already signed somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back