2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
It's a real problem when you want one Brother and the other is not of the quality of player the new staff recruits. They probably have indicated so by lack of contact or offer to Bobby. With it being such a good crop of WR for 2023 and Jean committed, they probably explained that to Robby. Just moree bs speculation. Except I don't peddle my bs as fact.

Bobby is a take but Robby is definitely the prize. We could bring Robby in as an athlete and use him all over the field.

Advertisement
This is my first time watching Bobby’s highlights…first 5-6 plays is him taking peoples heads off lol

I am far from an expert, obviously. But I don't really see it here. And I don't see robby as worth two scholarhships (if that is what it will take to get him) in the year that should be our bump class that is to be the foundation of our ascent.

He sure looks like he enjoys contact, which was fun to watch, ill give him that.

Id take Bobby as a PWO to get Robby.

I think he'd at least contribute on special teams and love it since he likes to run and hit.

Advertisement
Robby is the kind of player that the Canes let go out of state for the past 15 years, and then becomes a superstar for another program.

I don’t wanna hear any of ya’ll bytching about how we should’ve recruited him harder a few years down the line, or that he was a big miss if he doesn’t pick us.

This dude is as explosive a player as you will ever see. His speed and agility are off the charts. He has strong hands, and is powerful for his size. He is and should be a top priority. If we have to take Bobby (which is also a good prospect), then you do it.

To me, he is this class’s Elijah Moore, a kid that I said countless times was my favorite WR in that class, and should have been a top priority, but many posters on this site said that we didn’t need him because we had Pope and Wiggins in the bag. Yeah, how’d that turn out?

Thankfully, Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, and knows how to play the game.

Robby is a touchdown waiting to happen every time that he touches the ball. You do what you have to do to get him on our squad.

Last edited:
Robby is the kind of player that the Canes let go out of state for the past 15 years, and then becomes a superstar for another program.

I don’t wanna hear any of ya’ll bytching about how we should’ve recruited him harder a few years down the line, or that he was a big miss if he doesn’t pick us.

This dude is as explosive a player as you will ever see. His speed and agility are off the charts. He has strong hands, and is powerful for his size. He is and should be a top priority. If we have tto take Bobby (which is also a good prospect), then you do it.

To me, he is this class’s Elijah Moore, a kid that I said countless times was my favorite WR in that class, and should have been a top priority, but many posters on this site said that we didn’t need him because we had Pope and Wiggins in the bag. Yeah, how’d that turn out?

Thankfully, Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, and knows how to play the game.

Robby is a touchdown waiting to happen every time that he touches the ball. You do what you have to do to get him on our squad.
This. You don’t miss on kids like this. They’re never a dime a dozen. Get him done

This. You don’t miss on kids like this. They’re never a dime a dozen. Get him done
I will never understand some of our fans. This kid is elite. If he was bigger, he’d be a 5-Star player, without a doubt. Yet, some of them think that we should let him walk because this class is loaded.

I can tell you right now that the only prospect that I want as much as Robbie at WR this cycle is Innis, followed close behind by Jean and H. Williams. It’s still early on in the 2023 cycle. I think that Mario will push for him and get him and Bobby to sign. Just my gut feeling.

Advertisement
he's really not that kind of recruit though?

UM is recruiting him hard...And the whole nation is recruiting him hard? He will go to his pick of school?
I agree that he isn’t underrated, but neither was Elijah. All I’m saying is you don’t pass up on a kid like Robby because Bobby wants in, too. This shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

I agree that he isn’t underrated, but neither was Elijah. All I’m saying is you don’t pass up on a kid like Robby because Bobby wants in, too. This shouldn’t be hard to figure out.
IRRC, what hurt Elijah was that his Jr year at STA was underwhelming after a great sophomore year at Western. I don’t even think he got much playing time. I remember Macho questioning if going to STA was the right choice. He obviously had a great Sr year but It wasn’t a slam dunk choice at the time.

Robby is a totally different story: this kid is the goods. A top 100 player in the country. Film don’t lie. This is a no-brainer.

Advertisement
His brother LB Bobby has all you want in a recruit coming out of high school. As said, he is raw but you can’t teach his fearlessness, quickness, and hitting ability. U can teach him better technique and he has a lot of room for added weight on his 6’3 frame. His is gonna be a problem with an excellent LB coach and S&C program. He is a take all day, especially with his brother Robby.

He still has another season of high school to play so we can keep an eye on his development, but for right now, they are well worth locking in.

I see Nate Webster in his attitude.

IRRC, what hurt Elijah was that his Jr year at STA was underwhelming after a great sophomore year at Western. I don’t even think he got much playing time. I remember Macho questioning if going to STA was the right choice. He obviously had a great Sr year but It wasn’t a slam dunk choice at the time.

Robby is a totally different story: this kid is the goods. A top 100 player in the country. Film don’t lie. This is a no-brainer.
I disagree about the “slam dunk” part. Elijah should have been a priority. He didn’t get much playing time at STA his junior year because they were loaded as usual, but all you had to do was watch his film to see that he was a special talent.

Bobby is a take, love the size, speed and nasty part of his game..btw it was said that they won’t have the same top teams but just cause someone is not in both of their top group doesn’t mean that’s not the pick if that makes sense….basically they could still pick Miami even if Bobby doesn’t list Miami in his top 6

Advertisement
Back