2023 ATH Robby Washington; Killian HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not being from Florida, it’s wild to me that kids can transfer in Hs with no consequence. If I tried to transfer in Hs with no verified address change I would’ve been ineligible for 8 weeks. Does anyone have insight on if the Florida hs transfer rules have always been this way?

I can understand maybe 1 transfer but beyond that it just seems completely out of control. I can’t imagine the shady stuff that happens behind the scenes. It’s so foreign to me, just no loyalty whatsoever but it’s so normal in Miami. 🤯

That boy had 22 PBU’s last year & he’s probably the most technical savvy cover corner in South FL this class.

It’s a weak class though for South FL DB’s, I think he can play, but he’s kinda limiting himself by following in DiCaprio’s footsteps to Nebraska. Nebraska is a dumpster fire & is a bottom dweller team in the B1G, plus literally every South FL kid that has signed there under the Frost regime has ended up transferring lol.

Idk if Miami is interested, but he’d do himself a big favor by opening up his recruitment & going to somewhere else.

Liberty, can you send me a DM, please?

Not being from Florida, it’s wild to me that kids can transfer in Hs with no consequence. If I tried to transfer in Hs with no verified address change I would’ve been ineligible for 8 weeks. Does anyone have insight on if the Florida hs transfer rules have always been this way?

I can understand maybe 1 transfer but beyond that it just seems completely out of control. I can’t imagine the shady stuff that happens behind the scenes. It’s so foreign to me, just no loyalty whatsoever but it’s so normal in Miami. 🤯
School Choice

It's a state law. You can transfer for any athletic or academic reason as long as the school has room.

Advertisement
I’m not worried about him at palmetto. I’m worried about Alabama here…

As long as the school is not at capacity, you can transfer to any public school as long as you provide your own transportation. It’s been like this for about a decade now. You used to have to live within certain boundaries but not anymore.

Advertisement
Liberty, can you send me a DM, please?
Julie Andrews Sound GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back