So if we take this kid, who do we pass on? For arguments sake there is
Inniss
Hykeem
Robby Washington
Jalen Brown
Jean
The Edison kid
This kid

Inniss is probably not coming so for arguments sake let’s eliminate him. That’s still 6 kids at the position and next year has studs as well. Bottom line is you can’t take everyone and schollys are limited and we badly need help in the trenches.
He’s not actually a “WR” per se, he’s a RB/WR/ATH (PR/KR).

And he’s more than likely going to LVille, FAU or UCF, he won’t even be offered by Miami.

And if by some chance he were, it wouldn’t be taking a spot from any other WR we’re after, because he’s not a WR.

And, realistically we’re speaking not going to actually land all those WR’s anyhow lol.

He doesn't look 5'6", a RB who made a nice cut in shorts on tape. Does this look like a Mario RB? This kid is not getting a offer. Why are you listing him with 5* WR?

Inniss probably isn’t coming. But I do think we land Brown, Williams and Washington along with Jean. Whether Seymore stays apart of the class if we get those 3 is anyones guess. But that’s still the best WR class on paper maybe ever for us. At least in recent memory.

I wish Ford the best of luck but there’s not a chance in h*** of him even getting an offer from us especially in a year that’s this loaded at WR.

Inniss probably isn’t coming. But I do think we land Brown, Williams and Washington along with Jean. Whether Seymore stays apart of the class if we get those 3 is anyones guess. But that’s still the best WR class on paper maybe ever for us. At least in recent memory.

I wish Ford the best of luck but there’s not a chance in h*** of him even getting an offer from us especially in a year that’s this loaded at WR.
Maybe on paper....but the 1996/1997 class of
Santana
Wayne
Daryl Jones
Andre King...was ridiculous....

Advertisement
Maybe on paper....but the 1996/1997 class of
Santana
Wayne
Daryl Jones
Andre King...was ridiculous....
Agreed but as far as rankings/modern times go this will be our best if we land the guys I think we will. This is a historic year at the WR position.

Dedicated return man/gadget player on O I'd assume, like a trend trindon Holliday for lsu

Last edited:
He’s not actually a “WR” per se, he’s a RB/WR/ATH (PR/KR).

And he’s more than likely going to LVille, FAU or UCF, he won’t even be offered by Miami.

And if by some chance he were, it wouldn’t be taking a spot from any other WR we’re after, because he’s not a WR.

And, realistically we’re speaking not going to actually land all those WR’s anyhow lol.
Seems you assessment was spot on!

Advertisement
Very interesting development. I’m curious to see if we’re willing to give up a ship or if we’ll ask him to be a preferred walk-on. How far can a NIL deal go

Dude is tiny as **** but **** he is shifty and maintains his balance when cutting. Rooster can hit that dead leg but he'll get tripped up by a blade of grass. This kid runs hard too. He should prob go elsewhere , where he could be the feature guy but if we do take him, I wouldn't be mad at it all. We haven't had a player elusive like this in a while

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back