ATH Jamari Ford - Booker T. Washington

**** of a **** player, elusive as all ****. Check this clip out, film is really good too
2023, 5’6 164 on 247

Advertisement
Just saw Johnny Ford at FAU spring game on Saturday. My nephew is at qb there, but Ford looked quick as lightning on a few plays. He also caught a 70 yd TD pass up the sideline out of the backfield. His people were in the stands in front us wilding out lol.

Just saw Johnny Ford at FAU spring game on Saturday. My nephew is at qb there, but Ford looked quick as lightning on a few plays. He also caught a 70 yd TD pass up the sideline out of the backfield. His people were in the stands in front us wilding out lol.
Really think we should have 1 of these short electric players on our team every year. Would be fun in the return game and other special packages. Maybe one day...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. We love size & he's not big enough. I also think this staff wouldn't have recruited Roscoe Parrish, Travis Benjamin, Santana Moss etc
Literally signed Mike Harley. Just signed Malik Curtis while u bumping them gums😂 Non of those you named are listed at 5”6..this kid could spurt up. But at listed 5’6..y’all know how short that really is?

Advertisement
Literally signed Mike Harley. Just signed Malik Curtis while u bumping them gums😂 Non of those you named are listed at 5”6..this kid could spurt up. But at listed 5’6..y’all know how short that really is?
The staff passed on Harley but pushed late because we literally missed on everyone. They recruited Curtis to play defense lmao

The staff passed on Harley but pushed late because we literally missed on everyone. They recruited Curtis to play defense lmao
“Passed on”?? Umm no they was waiting on smith and JJ that cycle. They didn’t pass on him but just had two elite guys ahead on the board. They recruited Malik as a athlete..he’s gunna start at DB/PR and KR..I’m not sure what the argument is..Are u speaking about requisite size at all positions or just Offense?..this kid is 5’6 playing running back at BTW I believe

Ford transfered to FAU???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back