ATH Hayward.....

Advertisement
Incredible tape, very athletic and versatile, but he's a godby kid. If FSU offers he'll probably commit on the spot.

Incredible tape, very athletic and versatile, but he's a godby kid. If FSU offers he'll probably commit on the spot.
he's been to a summer camp here & was offered....hearin good things bout dis youngblood ....FSU & LSU has offered as well early

Last edited:
Advertisement
he's been to a summer camp here & was offered....herein good things bout dis youngblood

This kids a player I would love to have him here, but holding off FSU and LSU will be tough.
his pops is a big fan of Da U.....

I remember when this meant something (JC Jackson) but I guess it doesn't hurt.

he's been to a summer camp here & was offered....herein good things bout dis youngblood

This kids a player I would love to have him here, but holding off FSU and LSU will be tough.

Yeap, mom and dad have been replace with handler and mentor.

Yeap, mom and dad have been replace with handler and mentor.
more so $$$$$$$.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back