ath harold landry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaillards all uga... recent tattoos

So was Rueben Foster with Auburn last year but I agree we aren't getting Gaillard

Emjay is his coach. IIRC Landry also wanted to play baseball. I don't follow baseball, is NC State or Ohio State good at baseball? Emjay any chance Landry and Gaillard visit on an official?

Surprise we are still recruiting Landry. I haven't seen him mentioned in awhile.

Gaillards all uga... recent tattoos

So was Rueben Foster with Auburn last year but I agree we aren't getting Gaillard

Emjay is his coach. IIRC Landry also wanted to play baseball. I don't follow baseball, is NC State or Ohio State good at baseball? Emjay any chance Landry and Gaillard visit on an official?

Surprise we are still recruiting Landry. I haven't seen him mentioned in awhile.

Nc state is good, but Ohio state is quite mediocre. If he really wants to play both we gotta be the best option

Emjay is legit. He came back in the Grassy days and brought these kids up before anybody was on em, saying they love the U and want to hear from them.

Advertisement
I think we need another young 3-4 DE in this class. Thomas and potentially Moten are the only 2 I see. Looks like this kid has the frame for that.

Advertisement
Back