At Miami: Two 1st Round Pics = 6 - 7

Advertisement
6-7 in the coastal of the ACC where we play Duke, GT, Pitt, UVA and UNC. Add to that list Arkansas St, Cincinatti and FAU and all we mustered with 2 first round picks, a potential high second rounder, and at least another 3 more players to be drafted is a 6 win season.

That tells you all you need to know about golden

Advertisement
You just know he is going to try like **** to spin this as a positive whenever he speaks again

Washington had 3 first round picks and went 8 - 5. Granted their head coach was in year 1 with his team.
Can someone do a breakdown of teams with multiple first round picks and their overall record in 2014?

Here you go. Miami is only team with multiple 1st round picks and a losing record

FSU (2) 13-1
1 Winston
19 erving

Oregon (2) 13-2
2 Mariota
17 Armstead

UF (2) 7-5
3 fowler
24 Humphries

USC (2) 9-4
6 Williams
20 Agholor

Clemson (2) 10-3
8 Beasley
31 Anthony

Miami (2) 6-7
9 Flowers
29 Dorsett

UW (3) 8-6
12 Shelton
18 Peters
25 Thompson

Here you go. Miami is only team with multiple 1st round picks and a losing record

FSU (2) 13-1
1 Winston
19 erving

Oregon (2) 13-2
2 Mariota
17 Armstead

UF (2) 7-5
3 fowler
24 Humphries

USC (2) 9-4
6 Williams
20 Agholor

Clemson (2) 10-3
8 Beasley
31 Anthony

Miami (2) 6-7
9 Flowers
29 Dorsett

UW (3) 8-6
12 Shelton
18 Peters
25 Thompson

Next closest was swamp scum -- their coach got fired with better record.

Advertisement

FSU (2) 13-1
1 Winston
19 erving

Oregon (2) 13-2
2 Mariota
17 Armstead

UF (2) 7-5
3 fowler
24 Humphries

USC (2) 9-4
6 Williams
20 Agholor

Clemson (2) 10-3
8 Beasley
31 Anthony

Miami (2) 6-7
9 Flowers
29 Dorsett

UW (3) 8-6
12 Shelton
18 Peters
25 Thompson
UWs schedule if I remember correctly was also pretty tough.

Looks like they played Stanford, Oregon, UCLA, Oregon St, Arizona, Arizona St and Oklahoma St in their bowl game. 8 wins with that schedule and a first year head coach is not bad at all. Even with 3 first rounders.

Last edited:
I'm pretty confident in saying we should have 5 players drafted in the top 100. That's really pathetic for this staff. The son of a ***** about it is our coaching staff is going to boast about their development skills when I think these kids are getting drafted in spite of their coaching....

Advertisement
I know it is very early, and sorry if this has been discussed, but any of our players getting any buzz for a potential first/high round in 2016? I'm wondering if the streak can get started again.

The only positive out of all of this is we can show these blue chip players that we still put people in the league and in the 1st round regardless of record. #BBB

I know it is very early, and sorry if this has been discussed, but any of our players getting any buzz for a potential first/high round in 2016? I'm wondering if the streak can get started again.

I don't think we have a first rounder right now. Guys that could blow up with great years and testing numbers are Coley and Bush. I think that's it. McCord could have been in the discussion but he has been misused since day 1. AQM also has a chance, but would need a huge year to make up for missing last year.

Advertisement

I don't think we have a first rounder right now. Guys that could blow up with great years and testing numbers are Coley and Bush. I think that's it. McCord could have been in the discussion but he has been misused since day 1. AQM also has a chance, but would need a huge year to make up for missing last year.

Yeah my first guess was AQM, but he'd have to have a flawless year.

Where are all of the geniuses who claimed that we didn't have sufficient talent for the last few years? How the **** could we have managed to pump out two 1st rounders under the cloud?

Where are all of the geniuses who claimed that we didn't have sufficient talent for the last few years? How the **** could we have managed to pump out two 1st rounders under the cloud?

Furthermore, we had 3 starters come from the 2014 draft and still have a plethora of 4* and 5* left on roster. It is amazing he missed on so many future Nfl players but the roster was still the second or third best in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back