at Louisville 6p ESPNU

Alas. Can we win another game

They can and will win another game. They will most likely find a way to beat up on the fellow dregs of the conference. That said, they don't stand a chance against anyone better than 10th in the conference. Maybe Miami fights their way to an upset along the way, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Wake, BC, Ga Tech, Notre Dame Pitt. Those are the 5 games we can win. No way we lose all 5.

Advertisement
20-30 id say. Virginia may hold Miami to like 40 points. You see what they did to FSU yesterday?
Yeah I live in a Noles household near Tally. We watched the first half looked like Miami vs Barry College. We stopped at half time 40-23 and went to dinner (they were all so sad). I was surprised to see final was only 13. I assume scrubs came in. VA looked awesome. May go Wednesday to the game here.

They can and will win another game. They will most likely find a way to beat up on the fellow dregs of the conference. That said, they don't stand a chance against anyone better than 10th in the conference. Maybe Miami fights their way to an upset along the way, but I doubt it.
Wake, BC, Ga Tech, Notre Dame Pitt. Those are the 5 games we can win. No way we lose all 5.
Wake is off to a 2-0 start in the ACC. But, I agree, don't think we lose all five.

Advertisement
Wake 0-1 in ACC lost by 13 at GA Tech. They play Duke tonight and will be 0-2 when we play them on Saturday
Sorry. Thought I'd seen what I wrote. Also see Wake lost at home to Houston Baptist. They didn't play THAT badly at Knoxville against highly rated Tennessee. Down 12 at halftime; outscored by only 7 in 2nd half. We should win it.

Advertisement
Back