At least the team is having some fun

Advertisement
They'd have a lot more under competent leadership. This team deserves someone who will let them reach their potential. As it is, they'll be lucky to win 2 or 3 more games with these lousy coaches. Team is capable of 9 or 10 wins at least. Sucks we're stuck with these bargain basement dingbats running the show.

Last edited:
They'd have a lot more under competent coaches. This team deserves someone who will let them reach their potential.As it is, they'll be lucky to win2 or 3 more games. This is a good team. Let the play.

Thanks for trying to ruin another thread with the same garbage. The real fans are the ones that are mired with mediocre fans like you.

Love it. Bunch of croots at game and I'm sure in the locker room. Just win baby.

Advertisement
Im all for the players having fun. Yesterday was all about how bad golden is as a coach. We should of hung 50 on them.

Love it. That happiness and enthusiasm makes me happy. These kids have heart.

10+ win season, IMO. I hope Golden bolts after the season.

Advertisement
Not going to get down on the kids for celebrating a win. They'll be plenty of other challenges ahead. Enjoy the moment and then move on.

Advertisement
****, did wyche even play?

Nope the young man has NO ONE TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF. He should be 20lbs lighter and in much better condition then he would get more reps. This is his last year in college and considering his background he should have made the most of this off season to get in the absolute best shape of his entire life to play his last season of football in hopes of making an NFL team as FA. It seems as of he thought he would get some playing time by default on the dline, but Kendrick Norton has passed him an not look back.

Both DT Earl Moore and SDE Jelani Hamilton are in the same situation as Redshirt Juniors in terms of being passed on the depth chart. But of these two will be shown the door after the 2015 season. They can both move on as graduate transfers for 2016.

I wish all of them success this season and in their future pursuits.

Go Canes

Last edited:
****, did wyche even play?

no he did not. i sit right behind the Defensive bench and he was ****ed. at the beginning of the 3Q he came to the bench, took off and threw down his gloves and was complaining to a staff member. he sat at the end of the bench and barely participated, same with jelani hamilton and moore. those guys have **** poor attitudes and are just sitting around most of the game. none will contribute anything meaningful.

Advertisement
Celebrating a choke job

Lol you mad we won bro

You should be too

I'm mad we can't successfully close a blowout game because our coaches are morons

And losing would potentially accelerate getting rid of the "morons"...

Don't understand fans rooting for delaying the inevitable

It's the instant gratification crowd. They'd rather have 10 years of mediocrity than one bad season and a fresh start.

Advertisement
Back