At least Mike Leach's teams

Pimp Tight

Thunderdome
Performs extremely well on the side of the ball that he is supposedly good at.

What's Alfred Golden's excuse? The truth is Alfred was never a very good DC.

Alfred's buy out can't be no more than 6million. Shalala raised 3 billion recently. I am sure we got it.

Plus, the buyout would be made up quickly with the proper Hire.

Imagine the increase in season ticket and regular ticket sales if we hired BUTCH DAVIS.

Advertisement
Don't tell me we're seriously mentioning that chump. Anybody who wants Mike Leach has less credibility and sense than the ones who are pushing to extend Al Golden.

You won't get anywhere running the ball 20 times per game. Just because the media doesn't mention that doesn't make it less valid. The stat in college football is 74% of teams with higher number of rushing attempts win the game. Now imagine violating that every game all season long and trying to run the table. Laughable. The math doesn't work. Mike Leach was always a fascination of idiots.

There are hundreds of superior options. In fact, many coaches who have spun out of that philosophy have jettisoned the Leach ignorance and added the vital 15+ rushes per game while also improving upon the passing schemes.

Leave Mike Leach to me. I know what to do with him. Bet the other side when the spread is competitive. He does find ways to cover the big underdog assignments occasionally.

Don't tell me we're seriously mentioning that chump. Anybody who wants Mike Leach has less credibility and sense than the ones who are pushing to extend Al Golden.

You won't get anywhere running the ball 20 times per game. Just because the media doesn't mention that doesn't make it less valid. The stat in college football is 74% of teams with higher number of rushing attempts win the game. Now imagine violating that every game all season long and trying to run the table. Laughable. The math doesn't work. Mike Leach was always a fascination of idiots.

There are hundreds of superior options. In fact, many coaches who have spun out of that philosophy have jettisoned the Leach ignorance and added the vital 15+ rushes per game while also improving upon the passing schemes.

Leave Mike Leach to me. I know what to do with him. Bet the other side when the spread is competitive. He does find ways to cover the big underdog assignments occasionally.

You lack credibility. Leach said on numerous occasions that he throws the ball like that because it gives his team the best chance to win. That is what it is about, right? Maybe if golden thought that way, we would not suck so bad. Maybe if he got rid of his beloved 34 defense and got back to running a Miami 43, we would play better defense.

Hate Leach if you like.......he is winner...with average talent. WState will be really good team very soon.

Ummmm, Leach's team is 2-4 and is 11-20 since he started coaching there. You're right, hes a real winner

Advertisement
the way grohlden coaches special teams, i think mike westhoff would be a better HC than his sorry asss

Ummmm, Leach's team is 2-4 and is 11-20 since he started coaching there. You're right, hes a real winner

You trying to make a point John?

Leach inherited a CRAP Pool of a program. Took them to a Bowl in year two. Remember, he doesn't have good talent. But they are competitive in every game with that average talent. The guy is an offensive guru and his genius shines despite the talent he has.

Remember, Texas Tech was a CRAP Pool too. Made them winners.

Imagine what he could do with UMs talent.

WSU was the worst BCS program in the country when he took over, he has a long road ahead. His teams are always competitive, he has a specialty he actually excels at (unlike Goldie), and he's just a entertaining cat who is honest to a fault (also unlike Goldie). He's better at smaller places without such pressure to win but he would win 10 games here instantly.

Advertisement
Back