Assistants are currently being notified......

Advertisement
Wisconsin was 6-13 on third down conversion....thats what keeps your defense on the field.....giving up 333 rushing yards is what keeps your defense on the field....58 rushing attempts....thats what keeps your defense on the field 5 drives of over 50 yards....thats what keeps your defense on the field....this is just one game......What about BC what about Wisoncsin last year.....
Again, suppose we put points on the board, even jumping to a lead. Does Wisconsin run 58 times or do they start to pass?

you-dont-say.gif
Yup. Everyone. And maybe Gus'.

You see that Manny will not be Mork 2.0.

Advertisement
Outside our oc hire I’m very curious to see our new s&c coach is because that’s crictical. Hope they actually focus on fast twitch muscles and stop making our players fat.

Been saying this all year we need fast explosive players. Not fat guys who are slow with minimal slow twitch strength gains. Felder acts like he is training our guys for a big 3 powerlifting competition, but even at that looking at our numbers he isn't doing a great job.

Advertisement
It make sense for the incoming OC to have a say on who to hire as position coach. Maybe Manny wants to make the OC offer more appealing for him to help building his unit from the ground up.

Wisconsin was 6-13 on third down conversion....thats what keeps your defense on the field.....giving up 333 rushing yards is what keeps your defense on the field....58 rushing attempts....thats what keeps your defense on the field 5 drives of over 50 yards....thats what keeps your defense on the field....this is just one game......What about BC what about Wisoncsin last year.....
without our starting DT and DE, and BC is literally the only game u can name out of 12 games out of the year

Advertisement
To the people who downvoted this, your living in a fantasy world. Elite College football S&C programs are filled with PEDs.

I mean, it’s not even debatable at this point. It’s fact that the final two both had players suspended for PED’s. There’s nothing controversial about this.

Little known dirty little secret that is obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together: the NFL doesn’t give two ****s about PED’s. The only reason they test, like everything else they do, is for marketing/public perception purposes. NFL isn’t going to ding the draft stock of players who sit out a game or two for PED’s one little iota.

i hear ya Bro .... the way Diaz was hired already tells me there is ZERO commitment to winning a national championship.
so what is the measure of success going to be for Diaz ? win 8-9 games ? win coastal ? what exactly are the
expectations for him ? i can already see that most of this board has very low expectations. how often do you read
anyone putting Miami and NC in the same sentence ?

Conference Ship or bust. Year 1

Advertisement
Game was over as soon as Rosier threw that pick . But yes keep trying to frame a meaningless bowl game in which Diaz had one foot out the door as well as the players knowing that too . Doubt they gave af

Advertisement
Back