Ask your Week 7 Mail Bag ?s Here

Advertisement
1. Will we see Tyler Van Dyke at all during this season? Will he be able to take the reins from King without a depressing drop in production?
2. I have a very uneven yard. It's pretty large and there are a few stumps that the mower hits if I drop the blade too low. I have a John Deere 48" riding mower, what height should I set the deck to the get the best looking lawn and minimize the the frequency of my cuts?

What is the realistic best case scenario for the Canes this season? What is the minimum the Canes have to do in order for this season to be a success? What is your score prediction for saturdays game?

Advertisement
How is Jalen River and Chris Washington progressing?
Is Issiah Walker on a Strength and Conditioning program remotely?
How is Donaldson looking and is he invested on getting in shape?

Advertisement
Do you think Manny’s easing off the gas pedal to avoid scoring when it appears we’ve already got the game in hand is a hindrance to this team? Seems to me that’d be valuable time to get backups real reps while also taking the wind out of the team’s sails a bit.

Although the Spartan (and Greek) stand at Thermopylae is the symbolic stand against the Persian invasion, why doesn’t the Battle of Salamis get the credit it deserves?

Do you ever get tired of the research it takes to answer some of the obscure questions you’re asked?

1. Does Zach McCloud run on Windows95...and is that why he takes so long to react to the snap?

2. When was the last time did Zach McCloud's operating systen was updated?

Advertisement
Between the three freshmen wide receivers on roster and the incoming wide receivers for the 2021 class, do we potentially have viable candidates to stretch the field next season?

Advertisement
Will we beat UVA convincingly enough to get a feel good “Fireside Chat with Your Ever-Lovable Legend” next week?

@The Franchise: “Your Ever-Lovable Legend” by request please.

With the recent development of advanced analytics in football and their impact on how teams call plays on game day, what is your take on advanced analytics in football?

Advertisement
Back