Ask your friends, who support a different team what

ACKCANE

Junior
they saw last night. I've spoken to a Tennessee fan and a Virginia fan this morning and they say the same thing. Foldin went into a shell. First half was balls out football. A few mistakes, yes, but mistakes with 100% effort. 2nd half looked like scared football with no focus.

Sometimes we are to close to the game and are blinded by our hatred or support. Ask a non biased person about what they watched last night.

Advertisement
2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass deep ball to coley bad pass...
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1
Kayaa 33 yd pass... Fumbled

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Let off pedal???? Like i said think of something else or rewatch the game and step back for a minute before playing the blame game

2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Let off pedal???? Like i said think of something else or rewatch the game and step back for a minute before playing the blame game

Heard in first half we had 11 passes and 9 runs on first and second down, and in second half it was 6 passes and 16 runs on first and second down, is this true??

2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

This doesn't prove absolutely anything without context. As an example, we could have come out and thrown the ball every single play of the 2nd half. But, if each one of those was a shovel pass out of a goal line formation, your ESPN play-by-play copy and paste would be misleading.

I'm conveying my point through hyperbole with the simple point you'll understand that an empty copy and paste without the explanation of what we were attacking (or NOT attacking vis-a-vis the 1st half, as a comparison), is flawed.

Advertisement
2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Yep it was all on the offense, and all on Kaaya. I have no idea why we have coaches on the team. Just let these kids play backyard football. They are doing that anyway. No discipline, no situational awareness...nothing. Why are we one of the worst teams in the country in penalties?

image.jpg

my buddy who played semi pro and coached hs doesnt follow a team, he just watches everyone. he always says to me this staff can't coach our talent level. he said they belong at a mid-level, they dont realize the athletes they have and play too safe.

Advertisement
It's funny because lots of fans that had no dog in the fight, but watched the game as fans of football, but understand football called it out as well. We went conservative...

Funny, but I've talked to several who watched the game that are Gators, Vols, Bama, LSU, FSU, etc. and to the man they said it was a great game and they were impressed with Miami.

Funny, but I've talked to several who watched the game that are Gators, Vols, Bama, LSU, FSU, etc. and to the man they said it was a great game and they were impressed with Miami.

I've heard the same from all my non Cane friends too.

My gator friends were ****ed, they were pulling hard for Mia. I kept receiving texts that said " he's getting conservative or he should be fired immediately".

Advertisement
Big time NFL fan friend who hates the college game said to me:

"The playcalling in the second half was horrendous. Your coaches were clocking the ball in the 3rd quarter"

Advertisement
Back