Ask Your CIS Mailbag ?s Here

Advertisement
I need to see TVD and Garcia going forward..King needs to B at slot or Wildcat..he’s Not going to the NFL as a quarterback sooo he needs to audition if he wants nfl teams to consider him to B on there roster…I personally THANK King for everything he’s done while he’s been a the U but it’s time to bring N the younger guyz at ALL POSITION…let it ALL hangout moving forward…U have to see what U have on the rostr..who wants to catch the **** ball..who wants to FREAKING tackle…we should REALLY B 0-3…App St won that game…we R N the same boat with FSU…Grow a pair handy Manny..U suppose to fix the problem..NOT B the problem…Let that Beard grow out..it’s time to let Ur Nuttz hang…push all UR Chips N..CMD R U ALL N…COMMON SENSE ain’t so common to a lot of people..R U one of those people CMD…Put 56 N tha **** Game..THE END

giphy.gif

Advertisement
From what little I've seen and heard TVD is supposedly a very accurate passer / good at the tight window thing,
Do you think we will see more of him soon?
(Unfair comparison as an extremely talented T Lawrence doesn't come along every season, you can see the difference in Clemson with and without him at QB).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Season is well underway (unfortunately) and we're back to answer all of your thought provoking and insightful questions on the current state of the University of Miami football program. We'll also answer anything else that gets thrown in this thread because that's what we do and we believe everyone can use a break from actual football.

What's on your mind?

Can you get @Andrew to rescind my violation for quoting Robert DeNiro's line in The Untouchables in relation to Beta Blake? And then admit that I was right all along about the need to burn Beta Blake's house to the ground?

Advertisement
Why can’t our team run a simple screen play (RB/WR)? It seems like everything we try to do is difficult for our players.

1) Is there a secret NIL deal out there for players to miss 75+ % of their tackles?

2) favorite quote from each of our previous failed coaches in the weeks before they were fired?

Advertisement
Back