Ashton Daniels as a Passer

Remember, we didn’t blow out Clemson until late in the 3rd quarter, where we wore them down. I expect the same. That is the opposite of last year. If they beat Louisville, they’ll be jacked. I hated that they made the score close last year.
Mario is going to pound them and Heatherman is going to blitz them. We are not going to score 50 on them like bama did.
 
He's going to be able to throw.

Every QB will be able to throw against us this year bc there is noone able to cover anyone at a D1-level who is uninjured on the roster.

He'll take deep shots and will complete more than he should for the same reason.

Front 6 will need to pressure and CONTAIN him.

Offense has to be firing on all cylinders. No procedural penalties. We need to score alot.
 
Remember, we didn’t blow out Clemson until late in the 3rd quarter, where we wore them down. I expect the same. That is the opposite of last year. If they beat Louisville, they’ll be jacked. I hated that they made the score close last year.
Mario is going to pound them and Heatherman is going to blitz them. We are not going to score 50 on them like bama did.
Clemson actually has a pulse on defense. Outside of ND, probably the best defense we see in the regular season.
 
Back alley garbage bin juice after a 105⁰ day with 97% humidity.

He's a RB masquerading as a QB.

This is a game where Omar Thornton can redeem himself by being a Spy on Daniels & helping keep him contained from climbing the pocket & escaping through the middle.
If Thornton does get ejected for a vicious targeting call, then what are we even paying his NIL for?

Lucas matched on Duece with Bryce playing free is where this is headed.

Lightfoot and Wilson may have more sacks this game combined than the defense had last week against Clemson
 
He's going to be able to throw.

Every QB will be able to throw against us this year bc there is noone able to cover anyone at a D1-level who is uninjured on the roster.

He'll take deep shots and will complete more than he should for the same reason.

Front 6 will need to pressure and CONTAIN him.

Offense has to be firing on all cylinders. No procedural penalties. We need to score alot.
Oy Vey!
hd restaurant GIF
 
We just need to watch their screen game and that tall doofus . I was more worried about wake forest than this team. They do not match up well with us at all. I don’t know what happened to Virginia I was glazing them up after week one and they look terrible. That’s what I get for posting without my pills.
 
Huge test for Miami defense secondary stopping his down field passing game and QB runs. Their offense is no joke.
Our defense doesn’t give up many deep shots just by the nature of heathermans scheme ..if FSUs plan is to have Daniels drop back n beat us deep it will be a party in the back field, Wilson Lightfoot and co should FEAST with a couple picks to boot
 
We just need to watch their screen game and that tall doofus . I was more worried about wake forest than this team. They do not match up well with us at all. I don’t know what happened to Virginia I was glazing them up after week one and they look terrible. That’s what I get for posting without my pills.

Hope you’re on your pills now!
 
We just need to watch their screen game and that tall doofus . I was more worried about wake forest than this team. They do not match up well with us at all. I don’t know what happened to Virginia I was glazing them up after week one and they look terrible. That’s what I get for posting without my pills.

Hope you’re on your pills now!
1-0. Brother !!!
 
Gio Lopez a much better passer with Daniel’s better runner since the offense actually designs plays for him to run it.

Louisville a common opponent for Wake and FSU. And we played Wake and handled their offense for the most part.

Interesting to see how they match up tonight going into our game next week.
 
He's going to be able to throw.

Every QB will be able to throw against us this year bc there is noone able to cover anyone at a D1-level who is uninjured on the roster.

He'll take deep shots and will complete more than he should for the same reason.

Front 6 will need to pressure and CONTAIN him.

Offense has to be firing on all cylinders. No procedural penalties. We need to score alot.
This is the biggest troll in board history. You clearly haven’t watched this man play QB. Also have you seen their OL??? Christ
 
Back
Top