Ashaad clayton

Advertisement
He's a high ranked 4-star RB out of New Orleans, goes to a really good school in Warren Easton.

He's not a take for LSU because they're getting the #1 ranked 5-star RB Zach Evans out of North Shore TX.

Colorado is his lead school right now, they've been recruiting him the most, I don't think our staff would be interested.

I don't see us taking a 2nd RB in this class unless it's Knighton, which means we definitely not landing a 2nd back lol.

Advertisement
Yeah looks like only Colorado and Kansas is on him

We should give him a call and see if he’s interested

If they liked his game, what they've seen of it, you can bet he's gotten some attention at some point.

We reach out to all kinds of players you never hear about. Big prospects don't go unseen these days. Not prospects from a talent rich state like Louisiana.

He's a high ranked 4-star RB out of New Orleans, goes to a really good school in Warren Easton.

He's not a take for LSU because they're getting the #1 ranked 5-star RB Zach Evans out of North Shore TX.

Colorado is his lead school right now, they've been recruiting him the most, I don't think our staff would be interested.

I don't see us taking a 2nd RB in this class unless it's Knighton, which means we definitely not landing a 2nd back lol.
What is the mindset here? We are probably losing Dallas, and nobody should be confident about Burns or Lingard next year. Are we thinking Harris and Chaney is enough next year? Portal shopping?

What is the mindset here? We are probably losing Dallas, and nobody should be confident about Burns or Lingard next year. Are we thinking Harris and Chaney is enough next year? Portal shopping?
Portal shopping for RB is ridiculous when there is so many quality kids out there....

honestly its looking like
Harris
Lingawww
Chaney
Burns

and i think thats it??
One RB to redshirt or have another athletic body for STs should be a DUH thing but i guess we love slow walk ons on STs and gonna just bank on Burns finally staying healthy

Advertisement
The mindset? You’re asking about our staffs’ mindset?

them boys don know how to recroot.

No one is transferring from the portal to ride the pine. They're only going to transfer to schools of need where they can be #1 or #2 getting lots of playing time. Lack of playing time is generally the reason kids enter the portal. So, that's out of the question.

We didn't take an RB last year. We should definitely take 2 this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back