Asa Turner to UF

Advertisement

That's pretty sincere..............................
Chicago Fire Ok GIF by Major League Soccer

Carlsbad is actually good; Carlsgood is actually bad 🤔
Carlsbad has always been a tough out even in pop warner for a bunch of rich kids, I haven't followed much but I'd venture to say they're getting kids from oceanside into the program since the once mighty oside is a doormat recently

Maybe Powell didn't like what Washington was doing on D and Turner did?

"Powell chose the Canes over the Gators, who had him in for a visit but failed to close the deal despite the hiring of his former coach."
Trust me I'm very happy miami got powell. Just saying dudes statement seemed a bit contradictory saying UW defense players are nothing to get hyped about....that said, I'd much rather have meesh than asa

Advertisement
Not saying you were, just the board in general, including myself was pretty happy to get him. In part because I think Miamis safety room was in a rough spot with all unproven guys
To me he’s just a basic body that will do the job nothing bad nothing special. I want something special at safety. Big pause just in case

To me he’s just a basic body that will do the job nothing bad nothing special. I want something special at safety. Big pause just in case
Ya I'm with u. Miami needs a play maker back there. Would love to see Patterson come in as a freshman and have a Bain type impact but not sure that's possible so maybe someone will jump into the next portal wave and miami can scoop them up

Advertisement
Ya I'm with u. Miami needs a play maker back there. Would love to see Patterson come in as a freshman and have a Bain type impact but not sure that's possible so maybe someone will jump into the next portal wave and miami can scoop them up
Patterson is great but he’s not a Bain type. I would view him as a four star not a five in my book but kid can play. He has the most upside I have seen on the HS film out of anyone we have at safety. He looked great in the all star game

Trust me I'm very happy miami got powell. Just saying dudes statement seemed a bit contradictory saying UW defense players are nothing to get hyped about....that said, I'd much rather have meesh than asa

That's a fair point.

I can't speak to the absolute athletic qualities of each individual, and there was certainly some generalization that occurred.

I'm just hopeful that we got the best of Washington's defensive backfield, and Florida didn't. Because The Gator sure as **** hired the Washington DB coach, and I'm excited to see him fail.

Advertisement
That's a fair point.

I can't speak to the absolute athletic qualities of each individual, and there was certainly some generalization that occurred.

I'm just hopeful that we got the best of Washington's defensive backfield, and Florida didn't. Because The Gator sure as **** hired the Washington DB coach, and I'm excited to see him fail.
100%...need miami to come out on top aug 31st. I grew up just south of Gainesville right in gator country. Ton of friends are gator fans and I can't stand them. We don't play often but when we do it's imperative miami wins so I have bragging rights for a few years

100%...need miami to come out on top aug 31st. I grew up just south of Gainesville right in gator country. Ton of friends are gator fans and I can't stand them. We don't play often but when we do it's imperative miami wins so I have bragging rights for a few years

I grew up near Apopka.

I hate The Gator fans.

Advertisement
I'll be that guy....why is this even a thread we weren't considering this kid right? And that's no offense to usnavycane

Advertisement
Back