As we head down the stretch

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
A lot of "new" names have been popping up out of the blue and I'm told that a number of them are not real targets.

Darrius Liggins has no offer and will not visit. He is not being recruited at the moment.

This Solomon Hunter kid is not on Miami's radar. Williams was there for Springs, not Hunter.

Antonio Kinard has not been a Miami target for over a year. There is no interest there from Miami's side.

Javonte Seabury was never being recruited by Miami and that won't change now over the next couple weeks.

On the other hand, Tavon Ross is a real and legitimate target. Miami is expecting him here on Friday and this is a guy that Coley uncovered before Georgia and Alabama offered last week. There is a good shot with him depending on how things go over the weekend.

Advertisement
So what you're saying is all these trolls claiming and *****ing about us in recruiting battles with FIU, LMU and ULL should shut the **** up right?

Coley and when Al is trying can recruit on this staff. Another one that Coley aint gonna get but was on top off at FSU was Worton, kid turned out alright this year for Homestead. Now if Coley could just develop as an OC for us.....

Pete I gotta ask why do these kids do interviews and say that the school has interest when in reality it isn't true?

"As we head down the stretch...."

Al Golden should be sharing an apartment with Valentine as I type.

Advertisement
Darrius Liggins has no offer and will not visit. He is not being recruited at the moment.

I think you are mistaken here Petey.. My good buddy Franchise said Chad is gone & this is his replacement.

Are you calling him a liar?
394.gif

Advertisement
it's the negative crew who just want to ruin the board w/ dumb crap. test out their stand up routine.

kids say these things on interviews b/c it's helps them get attention from other schools and get legit offers.

Pete I gotta ask why do these kids do interviews and say that the school has interest when in reality it isn't true?

I think some of them get mail or whatever and meet a school here or there and either misinterpret or slightly embellish. Schools send mail to tons of kids. Plus you have to understand these kids are shopping themselves. Itspart of the game

I think some of them get mail or whatever and meet a school here or there and either misinterpret or slightly embellish. Schools send mail to tons of kids. Plus you have to understand these kids are shopping themselves. Itspart of the game

and since coaches are not allowed to comment on recruits until after ink is on paper, i don't think anyone from the program can definitively call bs on it either.

Advertisement
A lot of "new" names have been popping up out of the blue and I'm told that a number of them are not real targets.

This Solomon Hunter kid is not on Miami's radar. Williams was there for Springs, not Hunter.

Antonio Kinard has not been a Miami target for over a year. There is no interest there from Miami's side.

Javonte Seabury was never being recruited by Miami and that won't change now over the next couple weeks.

On the other hand, Tavon Ross is a real and legitimate target. Miami is expecting him here on Friday and this is a guy that Coley uncovered before Georgia and Alabama offered last week. There is a good shot with him depending on how things go over the weekend.

This is the kind of info that makes my subscription cost worthwhile

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back